Kendall Jenner

I'm 18 ... So Here are My Nipples

11/19/2013 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1119_kendall_jenner_instagram_pic
After only 16 days since her 18th birthday … Kendall Jenner decided to give the world a glimpse of her nipples … leaving everyone wondering ... what took so long?

Who'd you rather?

• Kim
  • Kendall
Kendall posted the pic on Instagram today ... she's wearing a sheer black top … leaving no doubt she's now officially in the Kardashian game of selling sex.

Now here's the question ... does it all end with nipples, or will Kendall walk the path forged by her older sister, with the helping **** of Ray J?

And while we're at it ... we gotta ask ...

1119_INSTAgram_kendall_jenn

get real

a Whore at 18? All women have Nipples kid. Yours are no differnet. It is what u coode to do with them............. Your Sick kid!

TPF

She had such a roll model slut 1/2 sister that she will hook up with a black man and have his B A S T A R D child just like Kim did. They have no morals, ethics or class.

npsconnie

What a pathetic move for a beautiful 18 year old girl. What's even more pathetic is her disgusting mother is behind it all. Kris is a worthless, fame-seeking whore who has taught her daughters to sell anything that will make money....and I mean anything. They are all disgusting pigs.

Aussiecam

Kris jenner is what's wrong with this world.....What i mean by that is she's a classic example of someone who should of been unable to conceive and a poor excuse of a human being......They really are gypsies the way they act.

Michael

The whore apple doesn't fall far from the whore tree.

PeopleDoTheMost

Soon there will be a sex tape of her and Justin Beiber floating around

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

Yippi - Yippi

I Like Nippi!

Lampwick

#1) She's smoking hot... Don't be hatin'! #2) What's the big deal?! I don't see any nipples, I just see two decent sized areolas.

Starbum

Here comes the next trash.

moon

I have a question, so what's the difference between her and Gisele who was butt naked?

foulf3llow

#1 the girl is smoking hot...quit hating; #2 What's the big deal?! I don't see any nipples, I just see decent sized areolas.

Sam

L:east she knows what she is good for... Carry on,

ju

she is not even good looking plain jane

Lezley Roth

Oh , I've seen worse at the beach!! Pull out your prude sticks people. This is nothing.

helen

They seem a bit wonky. They!re not in the same frame. Also who knew she was the chick from the ring?