Kendall Jenner

I'm 18 ... So Here are My Nipples

11/19/2013 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1119_kendall_jenner_instagram_pic
After only 16 days since her 18th birthday … Kendall Jenner decided to give the world a glimpse of her nipples … leaving everyone wondering ... what took so long?

Kendall posted the pic on Instagram today ... she's wearing a sheer black top … leaving no doubt she's now officially in the Kardashian game of selling sex.

Now here's the question ... does it all end with nipples, or will Kendall walk the path forged by her older sister, with the helping **** of Ray J?

And while we're at it ... we gotta ask ...

1119_INSTAgram_kendall_jenn

justsaying....

What the hell is wrong with this idiot? You are already rich. Why be so desperate. Another used up, rotten crotch full of std's aka useless Kardashian trash. Their mother is the filthiest whore that ever walked the face of the earth. Hopefully she will give her daughters a great Christmas gift of dropping dead! Where the hell is their father?

Toilethead

Being a cheap slut is the kartrashypig family business!

Daerd

Hello dear

Doug

Got Milk?

KTD

I'd think she'd fix her nose before fixing her breasts.

lvbornnraised

Kris is the smartest pimp ever she found out how too pimp her daughters legally lol smh

krystal2122

Yuck

Ron Fing Swanson

Poor girl is going to get exploited by her goon mother.

krystal2122

Anything for 15, can't wait until this f amily falls off the face of the earth

Chris_Rose

This should be nipped in the bud! We should be kept abreast of the developments. She's flat wrong for this! Her cups runners over.

BillClinton

I don't understand American moral standards.

What's reallly the big deal with nipples? Most of us have them...

Who trained everyone to think it's a bad thing to see a female's ?

P.S. Hers are lovely.

mj matoza

what every dad wants to see when his daughter turns 18 her t*ts this is so sad to me is there nothing else she wanted to do but show her t*ts? gosh what is wrong with this family boy I wanna get naked when I turn 18 can't wait........what a GOAL TO HAVE ......NOT

lakergirl

My goodness, she just turned 18 & wasted no time going into the family business! I'm so glsd I raised my children with morals! My child knows better than to do this.

Lydia

Welcome to the new TMZ site where we do not discriminate against the partially blind. Welcome to LARGE PRINT edition of TMZ.

Lydia

Use those mouses friends. Go go go. Scroll scroll way more than usual. Harry must be invested in CTS doctors all over the world !!!