Kanye West

Brings Kim K and Lindsay Together!

11/20/2013 7:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1120-lindsay-kanye-show-Splash

Lindsay Lohan
and Kim Kardashian were both in the SAME ROOM last night ... along with 19,000 other people ... 'cause they were both at the Barclays Center for the Kanye West concert in Brooklyn.

In fact, all sorts of big stars showed up to Kanye's big show in Brooklyn  -- Carmelo Anthony's wife La La Anthony, fashion powerhouse Anna Wintour, LiLo, Kim (her BFF Jonathan Cheban) and, of course, Kris Jenner.

1120-kanye-west-show-Splash
1120-kim-kanye-show-Splash
British model Cara Delevingne was also at the show.

One person was noticeably missing -- Kendall Jenner.  Apparently, she's got her own things going on these days.

john talone

Who give's a ****,the Family from HELL and the Drug and the Booze Queen.

TMZ Superfan

I don't know about anyone else, but, if I went to see my favorite "musician" perform, I'd be PISSED if I got to the venue and they came out with some kind of gay ass head mask on all night. WTF?

Kanye, keep your sex life at home, man.

Vinsetta

Both West and Blo look like they are packin on the pound. To each is own, however, who would fork over any money to see this a$$ who told the POTUS to not speak of him or his peed on wife. And then how many shows has he canceled or postponed. I know he really screwed over Vancouver and he moved the Detroit date out due to equipment problems. No, try poor ticket sales.

baby

he wears a mask cause he lips syncs

Carl

I can't think of much worse a torture than having to attend a Kanye West concert.

Jackie

Big f!ckin deal?...****

df

Wow did he put on weight!

nisiek

Anna Wintour looks so out of place ther, Kanye is fat and Kris Jenner, Kim and Jonathan Cheban makes me want to punch their faces in ESP Pimp Devil Kris smiling smugly I loathe this woman sooooo much!

Farida

Uhm, hello? Beyonce is there too :)

Just My Opinion

All I can say is WTF is this?!! It looks like he is the sex master or something. Looks rather lame and pathetic to me. It is sad that we have shows that are not decent any more, and people will pay out their azz to look at $#!^ like this!!

jess

I guess Kanye took all Kim's baby weight. Lookin' kinda chunky there, Yeezus!

2idiots

anyone else see Konyeah's newest "video" for BOUNCE 2....what a joke!!! it's probably one of the worst video I've ever seen. It was as bad as that 80s video "OH MICKEY" by Toni (One-Hit) Basel.

oleman

who cares about this ego maniac and his trash family? How many tickets were comped?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

We get it, Bane, you like your tricks rough.

katela

Hilarious. He look's like he's testing for a remake of THE FLY. Ha ha ha. Loser.