Alec Baldwin

I've Loved Dudes

... But I'm Definitely Not Gay!

11/21/2013 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

112113_alec_baldwin_apology_launch_wm
Alec Baldwin wants everyone to know ... he's been in love with several men in his life -- at least 3 or 4 -- but he's never wanted to bang them.

Baldwin was a speaker at the Dreamforce 2013 tech conference in San Francisco yesterday -- and in the wake of his homophobic slurs, the actor decided to prove that he's down with man love.

At one point during the conference, Baldwin called out his lawyer, Matt, who was sitting in the stands ... and joked, "I love you ... I love you in THAT WAY."

Baldwin then turned serious ... and went on to explain, "I've loved men in my life. There are some men I've loved in my life as much, if not more, than the women in my life."

He made it clear -- "I don't have a sexual preference for men ... but I've loved men."

"I've been in love wth about 3 or 4 men ... as much, if not more, than any woman I've loved."

Again, he reiterated ... "I don't wanna have a sexual relationship with them."

Good to know.

srice2979

who cares if he dont like gay people everyone is not going to agree with the gay lifestyle

Nikki

That's like OJ saying: I killed my wife, but I'm not a murderer.

Machelle

I'm so sick of tmz and the media trying to force people to LOVE the gays and if you don't, you're an automatic homophobe. Disagreement is not hate!

Susan

A day late & dollar short. Alec & his wife need to go away for a while.

bluturtle

Ive got it! It's Alex new haircut that has him so angry these days...give it 6 wks and a new hairdresser and he will mellow back out

lazypadawan

After how many drinks, Alec?

Ginger

Is there an anger gene?? Had a family member like Alex he was crazy angry till the day he died at the age of 72! He never hit anyone but when playing board games with family members the game ended up in the fireplace more than once!!

A-lick Balls-wind

Damn, I knew it. This guy is totally in the closet. That's what some of these women haters are. They can't stand the opposite sex, and would rather be sucking off the same sex.

tommyboy

Alec- Shut up! The more you talk, the more I realize how stupid you are. You are not as important as you think you are! BTW.. Didn't you promise to leave the country in 2000 if Bush won the election? Still waiting...

Snowdude

Dear Alec, your multiple personalities do not count as loving other men, you're all one in the same.

tommyboy

I do not understand, with all the powerful gay members in the entertainment industry why is this guy still being employed? Another thing, shame on GLAD! You have shown your group has a double standard. Why have you not organized a boycott or protest against him?

lanie

LMAO! He's trying SO hard to come off as a champion of gay rights. He's just another Hollywood type who goes over backwards to ACT like they're open-minded and care about others.
I have more respect for that racist anti-gay actor from Waterboy (or whatever) --- who admits he said racist and anti-gay comments. At least he is being genuine and honest.
NO ONE who actually cares about gay rights would ever spout out the words that Alec spewed. I do NOT care how mad I was - it wouldn't come out of my mouth, because I do not use that word... ever.
Sadly I am sure GLAAD will fall for his shtick (AGAIN).. and welcome him back into their arms.
Imagine if a Republican said the things Alec said.. All hell would break loose.

Jason Gutterman

AB has completely lost his mind. A normal person just could not make this stuff up. WOW !!!

palermo

PLEASE stop reporting on this jackass. He is not interesting in the slightest

JP

I'm surprised he can talk with 2 nuts on his chin all the time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments