Miss Cleo

on Sylvia Browne's Death:

I Did Not See That Coming

11/21/2013 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1121_miss_cleo_sylvia-browne_gettyThe psychic community is mourning the loss of clairvoyant Sylvia Browne ... including the legendary Miss Cleo who tells TMZ, "I did not see this coming."

Cleo says she hadn't seen Browne in a while -- but says, "Sylvia did much for people while she was here. She was on the top of her game."

When asked if she predicted Sylvia's death, Cleo said ... "I did not see this coming. People seem to think that’s how we operate. Sylvia and I had very different perspective. I have respect for her."

We also asked about how the psychic community felt when Sylvia incorrectly said she could sense kidnapping victim Amanda Berry had died after her abduction.

"I remembered I felt bad for her when the media made a big deal about Amanda this year. It was poor information.  People don’t understand that no one is perfect.  I don’t believe in absolute predictions."

Cleo added, "I am sending good energy to Sylvia. And hope she rests peacefully."

Shane

Miss cleo is not a real psycic and is a fraud who uses fake accent.

el polacko

back in the day, browne tried making a quasi-career for herself by claiming to be an astrologer and making the rounds of cheesy local talk shows in the sf bay area. it wasn't until that played out that she suddenly decided that she was 'psychic' and would sit around guessing about people until she hit on something. if it's even necessary to point out that psychics are frauds, there was no more obvious fraud than sylvia.

Mayor of Debonair

"Call me now for ya free reeeead'n"!

demoncat

interesting not only that miss cleo is still up to her tricks but of all the pychics i expected to say did not see Sylvias death coming she was not the first. to say that . not to mention amanda is not the only kidnapped victim Sylvie told the parents was dead she also said the same to kidnapped victim shawn hornbeck

dante979

hope she rots in hell..s***bag...lowest of lowest..same as paedophiles in my book...praying on vunerable people and making money..her rate was $700 for 20min phone call btw...

juan jose

only idiots believe in physics/readers , all of that, they are all scammers

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3