Marty McFly & Doc Brown

Back to the Back to the Future

11/22/2013 12:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1122-fox-lloyd-ramey
Fire up the flux capacitor -- It's been nearly 30 years since the first "Back to the Future" movie hit the big screen ... but Michael J. Fox and co-star Christopher Lloyd are still going strong.

Lloyd and Fox re-joined forces today in NYC while on the set of "The Michael J. Fox Show." Lloyd is set to appear in a cameo role ... but nothing will ever rival his timeless work as Dr. Emmett Brown.

FYI, Lloyd is now 75 years old.

GREAT SCOTT!!!

1122-backtofuture

Azi

I always liked Christopher Loyd especially as Reverend Jim.

billybob

Lloyd is a very talented but underrated actor. He was great in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest or as Kruge in Star Trek but he never got the super big roles

charlei harper

Best movie ever...

She's baaaack

Christopher Lloyd is so under-rated. I thought he was superb as Doc. He is an amazing character actor; never been out of work.

Richie Incognegro711

Jeez this movie still has such an effect on me. I have to watch it every time I see it. The 80s were the best

HRH Prince Michael

On November 22, 1963, a "Dixie-crat" - Pentagon led Coup killed an American President, and consequently, mortally-wounded American Democracy, Many of the perpetrators and their allies, sickeningly, make great gains: LBJ, George HW Bush, Gerald Ford, "Chief Justice" Earl Warren, Dow Chemical, General Dynamics, Halliburton, Boeing, and CBS Inc. - to name only a few.
Meanwhile, many "Governmental" agencies , i.e., FBI, CIA, NSA, U.S. Secret Service, Et Al, were instrumental in this Godless affront to our once greatly-blessed nation.

With The True and Living Yahweh, as My Witness:
ALL individuals, agencies, corporations, and groups involved, MUST expect severe and lasting consequences.
The 2013 Sentence
www.all4webs.com/f//0/king

Clytemnestra

Christopher Lloyd is one of my favorites. He was so good in Taxi, and superb in BTF. He looks good, too, for 75. Go, Chris!

mousetrap

God Bless you, Michael J Fox. Just keep on gettin' on and fight the good fight. You've always been A+ in my book. And I am sure in a lot of others, also.

Nick

Terrible show. Boring.

Kabala

Christopher Lloyd is awesome - he's a great writer as well.

DOLOMITE CREED

Smoke some crack, do another line marty!

Michael

Great to see this happen before the show is cancelled at the end of the season.

crackr

Christopher Lloyd looked like that (Doc Brown) when he was 43?!

budders

Holy crap... Didn't know there was a comment section!!

John

They look good together. Always have. I hope with I'm 75 I will have a young friend by my side like that. Such a class act.