Debbie Rowe

Murray Will Be Dead

I'll Buy the Bullet

11/25/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1225_debbie_rowe_murray_tmz_gettyDebbie Rowe is furious Conrad Murray trashed her in a new interview, and she tells TMZ ... she'll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor's life.

Rowe is "disgusted" by Murray's comment ... that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.

Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet."  Rowe added, "I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet ... a hollowpoint."  FYI ... a hollowpoint bullet essentially eviscerates the target's insides.

And Rowe goes on, telling us, "If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I'd shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it."  And, she says, "It takes 2 to f**k and there's not enough alcohol in the world."

Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, "At least I can breed.  he can't even write prescriptions anymore."

She's also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while the Dr. was out of the room.  She says, "It's so disgusting he's trashing the dead.  The jury sure didn't buy his story."

1125_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

mj fan forever

Debbie Rowe should know that Michael Jackson's fans are NOT murderers like the disgusting murderer to which she is referring to!!! As the Estate RIGHTFULLY said murderer was found GUILTY by a jury for being the SOLE responsible AND is a proven LIAR!!! He's a murderer sociopath mentally disturbed, his rantings disgusting LIES about Michael Jackson are NOT worthy of being listened and much less believed!!! He should have had the death penalty!!! They should have had to keep him to rot in jail not being out in only 2 years, but he will forever be marked as a murderer which he is!!! Sooner or later he will rot in hell where the murderer belongs!!!

RaineeDrops

ummm....way to take the high road.
(sarcasm)

RaineeDrops

They both have equally shown their unsavory and vile character.

Mikey

I bet SHE never held MJ's penis.

Yes, I'm That Leah

I'll do it.

Mikey

She had two kids while married to MJ though they were not MJ's biological children, then sold her rights to the kids to MJ. Kinda like MJ selling part of a music catalog. And now she says "At least I can breed" Classy......

Mee

"There's a time for every purpose under the Sun " , "A time to be born and a time TO DIE"
Debbie needs to SHUT UP, QUICK
Murray may already be a "Dead man Walking"
GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE KNOW WHAT HE DID TO MJ. If his turn comes, Murray may be blamed for his own DEMISE

oink

Debbie needs to keep quiet she sold her kids to a pedophile. Debbie go back to screwing your horses no man would touch you.

Mikey

She sound like a racist

jen

#1- stop all these ads disguised as comments. You people are annoying. #2- Totally agree with Debbie. MJ's legacy is what it is. "Doctor" Murray, however, who seems to think he should be able to continue practicing medicine but doesn't think doctor/patient confidentiality matters if it'll get him in the news, is actually managing to make himself seem even more repulsive than anything MJ might have become. What kind of "Doctor" throws unfounded accusations on a dead guy who can't defend himself? Advice to Debbie: just make sure you have some alibi witnesses (if all else fails, let me know!).

Usagi-chan

She is soooooooo jealous Murray got to hold that penis!

tgrfan42069

and to debbie..your meal ticket was a pedophile.your point?

tgrfan42069

Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet." Rowe added, I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet ... a hollow-point." FYI ... a hollow-point bullet essentially eviscerates the target's insides.

_________________

murray should file a report about this.this comes off as a threat.funny how mj fans want to kill murray.but loved mj the child molester

HumanNature

IN 18 MOS. THE DUMB ASS "QUACK" WILL KILL HIMSELF!!!!!!

NO BOOK DEAL

NO REALITY SHOW

AND DEFINITELY, NO MEDICAL LICENSE!!!!

LB

I don't think you are suppose to make public threats on someone's life lol