Debbie Rowe

Murray Will Be Dead

I'll Buy the Bullet

11/25/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1225_debbie_rowe_murray_tmz_gettyDebbie Rowe is furious Conrad Murray trashed her in a new interview, and she tells TMZ ... she'll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor's life.

Rowe is "disgusted" by Murray's comment ... that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.

Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet."  Rowe added, "I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet ... a hollowpoint."  FYI ... a hollowpoint bullet essentially eviscerates the target's insides.

And Rowe goes on, telling us, "If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I'd shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it."  And, she says, "It takes 2 to f**k and there's not enough alcohol in the world."

Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, "At least I can breed.  he can't even write prescriptions anymore."

She's also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while the Dr. was out of the room.  She says, "It's so disgusting he's trashing the dead.  The jury sure didn't buy his story."

1125_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

Susan62509

Debbie Rowe needs to be silent and not give Murray the time of day. She is feeding him exactly what he wants which is attention and to keep his name in the media. Debbie, please don't wag the tail of that inhumane dog.

TheRealDeal

Debbie Rowe is just as disgusting as Dr. Murray. She sold her kids to a pedophile. And she has some nerve calling someone ugly. She must not have any mirrors in her house. Or they all cracked when she looked into them. I'm sick of this lady acting so outraged at others behavior when her own behavior is just as sleazy. And it needs to be said over and over again, Debbie Rowe sold her children to a pedophile.

Snerkles

Poor, stupid jackass...still trying to be relevant, but saving a few tidbits, for his "tell-all" book.

Jah36

Not disgusted about MJ molesting little boys all those years though. Nothing about that! Unreal!!

jeannie

The freaking bunch of them ought to shut their mouths, I wasn't a fan of MJ but not a one of them really stood behind him. They were lined up with their hands held out for the cash before and after he died. Sorry bunch of misfits.

buggaz

Hero doctor speaks truth of this ho'

antigirlygirl

Neither one is a hero. Both deserve each other!

TheBestHeEverHad

Says the woman who gave up custody of her children to only reappear after mike died.

Tara

Murray will soon discover that Karma is a bitch.
And I hope Debbie sues him for defamation!!

nof

The trick with crazy people is to just ... give them the floor.

Thus if I were Debbie.

I'd encourage the guy to keep talking.

Mimi

Why can't the court muzzle Murray? Get some restraining order against him for trashing the victim and the victim's family...why isn't that part of this convicted doctors release?? I agree with the person saying patient confidentiality should get him to stop talking about MJ.

lanie

Wow. I always thought Debbie was the more stable one. Obviously not. She can be upset with what he's saying, but what she is saying - could put Murray in grave danger.
She has to know that MJ fans are nuttier than squirrel's sh. it. One of his crazy fans--who think it is okay for a 40 year old man to sleep with tween boys--will probably see this as an invitation and try to harm Murray.
Her comments are EXTREMELY irresponsible, toxic and caustic..
I really thought she had matured and was a good solid support system for MJ's kids.. obviously I was wrong.

grapa

Mr Jackson was an addict. I suspect he was very sneaky when being taken off a drug. Debbie Rowe is a bottom feeder. I hope she is prosecuted for saying this very dangerous thing.Michael was a very sick man.
Debbie needs to remember her bio daughter tried to kill herself weeks after reconnecting with her.

Nekru

What is that enward doing out of prison?

I AM 21