Kanye West

BOYCOTT LOUIS VUITTON

11/25/2013 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

112513_kanye_west_launch
Kanye West just ordered all of New York City to stop buying Louis Vuitton ... STAT!

Kanye was on 92.3 NOW radio station moments ago when he handed down the edict, saying, "Everybody in New York City right now, don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January."

Kanye says he's trying to make a point to the head of Louis Vuitton, Yves Carcelle, who refused to meet with the rapper the last time he was in Paris.

Kanye's point ... Yeezy's got power and influence ... and he's using it to teach Frenchie a lesson.

FYI, Kanye's been on an anti-fashion crusade recently, claiming the world's top designers have essentially blackballed him from the industry because he's a black rapper.

The crosses Yeezus has to bear.

Sam

I hope his komments go viral and LV has the biggest year-end quarter in their history.

Laura

KANYE WEST IS AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

haha, guy thinks he's Oprah or something

CWHumphrey

I've never had the urge to buy Louis Vuitton until now

DenverChick

No one was buying that ugly **** anyway. STFU.

who_me

I wonder if they're blackballing him because he's a douchebag.

She's baaaack

The Louis Vuitton bag I want is in orange and only costs around $2,900. That's not going to happen but I'm telling you, if I could buy it I would., then I'd send a picture to Kanye along with the date I bought it and thank him for prompting me to do so. The best thing about Kanye is Kim K is stuck with him. If that union ends in murder-suicide I won't be surprised.

KOKOPELLeigh

Why couldn't he have asked for a boycott on Coca Cola or Subway. Those are things I like, and I'd go out and buy dozens just to piss this moron off.

CathyJ

Hahahahahahha ! This guy kills me....he really has psych issues....I have never seen anyone so nuts just walking around. LOL he is just a joke.

lil

I wonder if they're blackballing him because he's a douchebag.

Jan

Maybe it has nothing to do with being a black rapper but just being a stupid egotistical idiot.

Onward

One can only hope that Louis Vuitton has the best sales season ever to show Kanye he's a legend in his own mind....but no one else's.

LK

I'm gonna go by myself one tomorrow for my Birthday + another one for X-mas & I can't leave my mother out either . So she will get one for X-mas + another one for her Bday that falls few days after X-mas . Well my cc will be maxed out . But it sure will be worth it .
Louis Vuitton sales with quadruple this X-mas . All thanks to this fools :)))) Great free promotional campaign LV can not thank you enough ! lol
Now please get on your private plane with Kim + her Klan & go disappear somewhere over the Bermuda Triangle & do the whole world a huge favor . Thanking you in-advance . :)))))) lol

Rammstein

Boycott Kanye West and that awful wife of his, they are more deserving of a boycott. He might think he is so important that people show stand to his attention but thank goodness the people at Louis Vuitton understand that Kanye is a nobody.

chevy88

Kanye they not messing with you no more because ur with ur baby momma. They don't want nothing to do with her.