Kanye West

BOYCOTT LOUIS VUITTON

11/25/2013 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

112513_kanye_west_launch
Kanye West just ordered all of New York City to stop buying Louis Vuitton ... STAT!

Kanye was on 92.3 NOW radio station moments ago when he handed down the edict, saying, "Everybody in New York City right now, don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January."

Kanye says he's trying to make a point to the head of Louis Vuitton, Yves Carcelle, who refused to meet with the rapper the last time he was in Paris.

Kanye's point ... Yeezy's got power and influence ... and he's using it to teach Frenchie a lesson.

FYI, Kanye's been on an anti-fashion crusade recently, claiming the world's top designers have essentially blackballed him from the industry because he's a black rapper.

The crosses Yeezus has to bear.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mallball

Boycott kanye

kitty

Perhaps it's because he has no fashion sense...

alex

Boo effin hoo, kanye. What a stupid, self absorbed thing to say.

porkchop

BOYCOTT KANYE!!!

tomjones

if the mrs actually cared about those over prices purses/bags i would be out getting one right now. this clown, kanye who does he think he is??

and news flash a55hole. no one likes you because you are a piece of trash.

AllieFrid

I wouldn't buy it to begin with because I don't believe in waste like that especially when we have hungry people in the world. If I did buy it, I certainly wouldn't boycott in the name of this ego-maniac.

RachesRules

Hurry everyone! Start buying Loius Vuitton STAT!!!

nate

Will make a point in purchasing a Louis Vuitton bag for the wife for xmas. Thanks Kanye you piece of excrement.

abby

Does the idiot really think he's that important that the rich will stop purchasing their Christmas gifts at Louis Vuitton just because he's asked them to boycott the store? The man has to get a life or move back to the planet he came from . . . or the rock he crawelev out from.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Who in their right mind would want to associate themselves with this ghetto talentless rat?

This guy is pure trash.

Mark

They aren't boycotting him because he's a black rapper, they're boycotting him because he's a gum flapper. Shut the f*ck up for once you gloriously douchey douche Lord.

karenjj

I've been saving up to my a LV bag and this is just the push I needed. Gonna buy it this weekend! YAY!!!

Lynn M

I don't believe he has been banned because he.is a "black rapper". He has been banned because he has no design talent and is an obnoxious brute.

tgrfan42069

who died and made him the leader of fashion?

Justine

I am half tempted to max out my credit cards to buy a Louis Vuiton purse...just to spite Kayne....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments