George Zimmerman

Deputies Find Gun Stockpile

11/26/2013 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126-george-zimmerman-01
George Zimmerman was well armed last week when he was arrested for domestic violence ... according to Seminole County Sheriff's deputies who got a warrant to search the home Zimmerman shared with his girlfriend.

According to law enforcement,  Zimmerman had stockpiled five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition ... including the 12-gauge shotgun his GF, Samantha Scheibe, claims he used to threaten her ... by shoving it in her face.

The search warrant ... obtained by TMZ .. shows in addition to the Kel-Tec shotgun, Zimmerman also owned an AR-15 semiautomatic assault rifle and three handguns.

1126-subasset-guns-george-zimmerman2
Deputies also confiscated a pocket knife and a religious pendant.

Zimmerman is currently free on $9,000 bail ...  his whereabouts are unknown.

1126_strapped_stars_footer

TheRealDeal

I still can't believe that idiot jury found this @sshole not guilty of killing Trayvon Marton. George shot him in the back. George's life wasn't in danger. George Zimmerman is a racist thug who murdered an innocent, unarmed teenage boy. He should be in prison right now. He is definitely dangerous. Racism blinds so many white people to the truth. It's sad and frustrating that this fat f*ck got away with murder.

Marion

DAMN! WAS THIS SICK MUTHA BLANKER GOING TO WAR OR SOMETHING? Who need all that firearms unless their planning an all out war?

Jennifer

That is not that much of a stock pile for one. That's typical for an American. Also, ASSAULT RIFLE is an incorrect term. That's slander. It is a semi-automatic rifle. AR stands for Armalite, one of the original manufacturers of the rifle. Be fair to gun ownership and Zimmerman's case. It could be true and it could be someone that is hungry for the limelight (the woman involved)

Jennifer

I don't think anyone has a right to say he's a 'murder' I don't think it was ok what he did or that it was wrong for what he did. I think it has been blown out of proportion. The sad thing is there are so many emotions towards this one case, but do people not realize this **** happens all the time? What about the WW2 vet that was brutally murdered by teens? Nobody cared to make that a headline when they fought for our country. Just proves how jacked up our media is.

Jennifer

TMZ- seriously a little dramatic with the stockpile statement. Ammunition can be bout at 30 rounds a box. Every gun he has takes a different type of ammunition. So if he had a box for each gun he owns, he would have had more than 100 rounds. Don't be absurd.

billybob

The AR-15 is nice for keeping the hood clean and white!

1uniquemonique

For someone who is allegedly broke, $2.5 million in debt, Zimmerman certainly has money to buy an arsenal.

david 183

Religious pendant?????

kizmiaz

5 guns and 100 rounds of ammo are hardly a stockpile. I may take more guns and ammo out of my closet for a day of target shooting. And FYI, I am no fan of Zimmerman..

Marion

IMO GZ is a LIAR! A THEIF! A CRIMINAL! A CHILD MURDERER! A RACIST EVIL MAN! A PIG! A GUN COLLECTING MANIAC who just wanted to try out his gun on an unsuspecting innocent victim walking down the street minding his own business that night, a victim who was totally unarmed, defenseless against a whacko nut job like GZ. Trayvon didn't stand a chance against that criminally insane walking dead man called GZ who imo looks like he is out to catch his next victim! Mark my words!! I just feel sorry for his next victims. I just hope it's no one I know, love, respect and care about. I hope it's none of my family members and none of yours too. Be safe and God bless us all, keep us safe from all the GZ's out there this Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Holiday's.

I'm scare!

whateveryou

You know I think the people that posted out here days ago that TMZ has become obsessed with this guy were right. Seems like someone on staff either wants to be him or has a weird crush or something. What's up with that?

kizmiaz

What is listed is hardly a stockpile. What is written here is little more than anti gun propaganda, or, to put it another way, it is a substance that one normally flushes down a toilet. And I am no fan of Zimmerman. Heck, I take more guns and ammo than this on an afternoon of target shooting.

all about the money

3 pistols, a shotgun and a rifle and a 100 rounds of ammo hardly make a "stockpile". I have 2 pistols, a shotgun, and a rifle myself. Have a box of ammo for my 44 Mag (50 rounds), 4 boxes of .45cal ammo (50 rounds per so 200 rounds total) for my Glock, 2 boxes of shotgun shells (25 per box so 50 total), and 5 boxes of 7.62 rounds (20 per box so 100 total) for my SKS. So I have 4 guns and about 400 rounds of ammo now and compared to many others I have no where close to what one would call a "Stockpile" in America.

BT Richards

5 guns? 100 rounds? Really? All legal?
This is a story?
As someone who grew up in the midwest and hunts, I would by no means call this a 'stockpile'...

Suzy Q

I see all the paranoid gun nuts with their own stockpiles of weapons (available to shoot their spouses and neighbors) are saying "what stockpile"?

Well, you can be the police think it's a stockpile since Zimmerman barricaded the door for a shoot out with the police.

And it's about the same amount of ammo many of our school shooters have had on them.

It really depends on what you're going to do with those guns and ammo. And it's pretty clear what Zimmerman does with them.

Get a job, Zimmerman!