George Zimmerman

Deputies Find Gun Stockpile

11/26/2013 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126-george-zimmerman-01
George Zimmerman was well armed last week when he was arrested for domestic violence ... according to Seminole County Sheriff's deputies who got a warrant to search the home Zimmerman shared with his girlfriend.

According to law enforcement,  Zimmerman had stockpiled five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition ... including the 12-gauge shotgun his GF, Samantha Scheibe, claims he used to threaten her ... by shoving it in her face.

The search warrant ... obtained by TMZ .. shows in addition to the Kel-Tec shotgun, Zimmerman also owned an AR-15 semiautomatic assault rifle and three handguns.

1126-subasset-guns-george-zimmerman2
Deputies also confiscated a pocket knife and a religious pendant.

Zimmerman is currently free on $9,000 bail ...  his whereabouts are unknown.

1126_strapped_stars_footer

YouDontSay

Big Surprise. Not. How are all the backers for him and guns doing? The same? Yep.

Sonarman

He had a hundred rounds....That is not much!

DMan

does it matter if he owns guns? WHat does that fact have to do with anything? Owning a gun is absolutely legal.
Drop the agenda TMZ. Or at least, make it more subtle for your educated audience

Pat

GZ is a lower than life piece of caca. I cannot believe any woman would lower herself to be associated with him. He is so ugly, he has to tie pork chops to his ears to make dogs follow him!

TMS

Stockpiled?!?! Really? My boyfriend and I have three handguns, three rifles (one considered and "assault" rifle) and a shotgun between us. We also have well over a 1000 rounds of ammo and I don't consider a stockpile at all.

Brian

Five guns isn't a stockpile. Was he breaking any laws having five guns? A stockpile would be more like 25+.

ALH

5 guns and 100 rounds of ammo is NOT a stockpile! For f*&k's sake.......

Tom

that's not a stockpile you freaking idiot.

baseball2013

The guns that Zimmerman had don't even come close to a stock pile. Do Liberals own more than one of anything?

Chad

LOL, I own over 30 firearms and have well over 10,000 rounds of ammunition. I shoot competitions and targets... I am ashamed to be a Democrat... Jeez it really has became about gun grabbing...

Chad

LOL, I have over 30 firearms and carry one everyday. I shoot competitions and target shoot. I also have over 10,000 rounds of ammunition and reload most of my own after shooting. I am truly ashamed to be a Democrat. I am a liberal person but am tired of people blaming the guns. Do we ban beer and liquor because of drunk drivers ? Jeez...

Jessie

This guy has proven himself to be a bully menace since even before the Trayvon case. I guess EVERYONE is a liar but poor George. Poor George everyone is just picking on him. All those weapons are unnecessary. All of you gun advocates will stick together no matter what he does (For the record, I'm not against owning a gun for protection or hunting purposes. Owning a plethora of guns is not necessary unless you plan on attacking a third world country, and owning an assault weapon is NEVER necessary). This is why we have psychos shooting up movie theaters and schools, because no one wants to call a psycho when they see one. He needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

cekeste

5 firearms and 100 rounds... That's 20 rounds per firearm. That's not even enough for a day at the range. Looks like the ammo shortage has hit hard.

TMZ, get real. This guy IS an idiot, but so is this article.

mike

It's funny how now that it's apparent that George Zimmerman really IS without a doubt a psychotic gun-nut all the people who defended him during the martin case have to keep on defending him so they don't look like the idiots they really are. This is the second time now since the martin case that he's threatened someone with a gun. It's only a matter of time before he kills someone again.

Nyd

Some stockpile, I bring more guns with me camping.

Give it up, Z-man is walking on these bunk charges just like last time.