Kanye West

I'm a Louis Vuitton-Toting Hypocrite

11/27/2013 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1127-kanye-bag-akmgsi
Do as Yeezy says, not as Yeezy does -- because Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were traipsing around NYC with a bunch of Louis Vuitton bags last night ... just one day after the rapper called for a boycott on the designer label.

As we reported, Ye went on a New York radio station Monday and ordered NYC not to purchase LV until after January ... because he's pissed the label head refused to meet with him in Paris recently.

But last night, even Kanye couldn't resist Louis' supple leather ... meandering around NYC while faithful handlers lugged his and Kim's LV bags.

Caught up in the moment, right? 'Cause it's Louis Vuitton Don night.

1127-subasset-kanye-bag-akmgsi
1127_kanye_west_louis_vuitt

Meanie

This POS is so past his shelf life. A loser with a fuqing oversized ego. Go away already, talentless ahole.

ABB

What do you really expect from this ahole? He manipulates his fans by the credo of "Do as I say, not as I do" And his fans can't really afforn even Louis Vuitton toilet paper. His fans go to the Chinese knock-off stores for their LV.

And seriously, This effer' is getting annoying, he compared himself to Steve Jobs earlier in the year, now he is comparing himself to William Shakespeare! Stop it already you piece of full of your self excrement, which you are.

Pudding Tang

No style at all. Sweater that looks like he found in a dumpster and leather sweat pants.

Really

This piece of caca feces.

Really

This piece of caca feces

jeepwoman

EVERYONE....STOP WATCHING AND BUYING ANY MAGAZINES AND SHOWS THAT GIVE HIM THIS PUBLICITY. HE IS JUST AN ARROGANT SOB....We all have had enough of him and the K crew.

TMZFan84

Douche

pgh15208

Is he wearin a tunic and leggins?

Gsharon 710

This Jack Azz really believe he is God's only begotten.
SMDH

Kelly

I hate Kanye West.

OptimusDyme

It must really suck to be the most hated couple in America. If I were Kim, I'd just disappear for awhile, go to college, get a real trade and re-invent myself. I feel sorry for the homie Kanye, I was really rooting for him. But he is headed for self-destruction. GOD is certainly gonna show him who is BOSS....you are a MORTAL Kanye, a HUMAN BEING. Please take this second chance that GOD gave you at life to actually contribute something great for mankind.

RD

I just so happen to be going to NYC next week and maybe I'll stop by LV with my wife and get some merchandise. Thanks for the push West, you little simpleton.

LetsBeReAL

Maybe, just maybe.. They did the reverse switcharoo on the media and listeners. Knowing how hated he is, he probably did reverse psychology so that we all buy LV. He knows if he demands something, people will do the opposite so he's playing on that to show LV that he has influence. He played everyone who bought a LV bag recently to spite him. Instead we are helping him. F that. I'm getting my jimmy Choo bag.

just_sayin'

Let's all listen to this wanna be designer who thinks leather jogging pants are a good idea.

krystal

Kanye says & does alot of things just to stay relevant & keep ppl talking about him.. so this is not surprising or newsworthy, TMZ