Paul Walker Crash

The Moment Of Impact & Massive Inferno

[VIDEO]

12/2/2013 6:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

120213_paul_walker_surveilance_launch_2
The high speed crash that killed Paul Walker and Roger Rodas caused a huge explosion and fireball that could be seen for miles ... and it was all recorded on a security camera that captured the precise moment of impact.

The footage was recorded from a rooftop camera in an industrial park next to the crash site. It shows the initial collision (on the right of the screen) which caused the Porsche to explode in flames ... moments before another, larger blast sends a fireball high into the sky.

What's also interesting -- there appears to be no other cars either immediately in front of or behind the Porsche at the time of the crash.

As we reported, police were investigating whether Rodas had been involved in a high-speed street race before the accident.

bull

This joker Paul Walker should have walked instead of riding in this soon to be car wreck.

JimmyCarter

Should have been Justin Bieber!

JimmyCarter

Should have been Justin Bieber

Digger

The saddest part of this WHOLE thing is that at 40 years old he decided he wanted to spend more time with his daughter! They both missed out.

debra reece simons

They reaped what they sowed.. I am glad they did not kill others in the process .

kevin

Heather

looks like the Illuminati are getting creative...taking a break from their usual drug overdose script

jta

The people that are saying he deserved what he got bc he liked what he did in his movies should pay attention he wasn't the one driving and they are investigating all possibilities that's why racing was mentioned along with speed and as well as a possible car malfunction. So know the facts before you talk, bc of this tragedy a young women has lost her father, and a family has lost a son/brother. Way to many disrespectful people in this world. RIP Paul & Roger.

catdog

These kind of things happen all the time, this time to an actor, could be anyone tomorrow. Learn from this. Unless you have never went over the speed limit EVER. Shut up. I think they paid the price as well as their family. Am so sorry this happened. Life dont have a rewind butten. We just have to learn from it and not ignore it. Dont say well when its my time its my time. No Say that to the person that is stuck in a wheel chair forever for not wearing a seatbelt... it wasnt their time, they ARE STILL ALIVE,but look at how they have to live no.

MI-6

the Blue BMW M3 that went by, you can hear the copilot in the M3 saying "wow.. they crashed", meaning they were possibly the ones that instigated the crash in the first place by racing with the Porsche. Ask yourself this question, what is a tunned M3 doing on a Saturday afternoon at a industrial park area with closed warehouses and they pulled over at the crash site within seconds of the crash? Too coincidental if you ask me. Probably the time it took the M3 to get there was the time the more powerful Porsche gained over in the race.

Susanna

OMG!!!!!!!! I just can't believe that he the next movie Star being goes. It so sad to hear what happen to him. I can just sit here and cry so hard to not see him again in the new movie & hurt our Heart!! I will keep his family's in my pray. :(

MI-6

what is shocking to me based on the video footage released to the media. Copilot of the blue tuned M3 that shows up in at the crash site, you can hear a "wow.. they crashed?"...meaning they had to be involved and were possibly the ones that instigated the crash in the first place by racing the Porsche and forcing the driver to race. Ask yourself this question, what is an obvious tuned M3 doing on a Saturday afternoon at a industrial park area with closed warehouses and they just happened to pulled over at a crash site within seconds of the crash? Too coincidental if you ask me. Probably the time it took the M3 to get there was the time the more powerful Porsche gained them over in the race loosing control of the vehicle upon entering/exiting the curve.

"Baby" Bens

I am saddened to hear the news of Roger and Paul. I thank them both for the many talents they shared with us. They definitly had the ride of their lives, doing what they enjoyed all the way to the end. I pray for their families and friends through this terrible tragedy. RIP gentleman.

marta d

loved and adored you from the moment I first saw you in the "fast and the furious" . prayers for his family at this time . Marta davila

Tyler

Give it a rest already TMZ. Move on. That's the only reason I came to this page. Didn't read the article.