Leah Remini

Scientology War with Kirstie Alley

I'd Rather Kill Her ... With Kindness

12/6/2013 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120613_leah_remini_launchEx-Scientologist Leah Remini's taking the high road after Kirstie Alley called her a repulsive "bigot" on the radio -- telling TMZ, she only wishes the best for people ... even if they hate her back.

Leah was out in L.A. last night when we asked about Kirstie's recent Howard Stern interview ... when Kirstie bashed Leah for criticizing Scientology after leaving the Church.

Kirstie called Leah an anti-faith "bigot" who picks on Scientologists for no reason ... then said Leah was her "enemy."

But last night, Leah was stoic ... until we chatted about Kirstie's new sitcom. Check the clip to hear what Leah really thinks.

super_bidi

I try not to judge others but I'm staring to believe scientology has a lot of crazies. What do they do in that religion/cult anyways?

Mike

I am 100% Team Leah on this issue. I actually had no idea that Kirstie even had a new show - so I will continue to not watch it.

Ron Fing Swanson

Kirstie Alley eats a lot.

Choose Laughter

That is an extremely SLOW way to kill someone!

Dean Fox

Leah has my vote. Kirstie is one sad person fuelled by the hate and bigotry she accuses Leah of having.

david

HAIL TO THE EVIL LORD XENU !!!

WINTER IS COMING!!!!

RealityBites

I love Leah, I still watch KOQ every night, great show, great acting, never have liked Kirstie, she's mean and bitter. I got into scientology as a teen and they tried to control me and get me away from my family and I got out as fast as I could....nobody tells me how and when I can do things. Plus they paid me $6 for a month of work said I had to move up to make more money, I said bye-bye-bye

longbeachbitch

Scientology is dangerous cult not a religion at all.
the smart person stays away..leah , kirstie are part of the prapaganda machine that they need to stay revelant
im glad leah left and got away safe, many dont

Abe Froman

CULTS are never good..............death or children being violated in the WORST WAY..........

Mane

GO LEAH...had to regester with TMX just to say how AWESOME and brave you are...**** L. Ron Hubbard and his cult...it speaks volumes about ms. alley

Lsap

It says Kirstie's an operating thetan which is highest level, so I assume she spent all her money for that nonsense

somethingbeautiful71

Just because people no longer or do not agree with your beliefs does not make them your enemy. It is really disturbing for me when people lash out like that. Really Kirstie your only making yourself and other scientologist look bad.

Mrs.D

I love Leah. Kirstie is just proving everyone right with the notion that all Scientologists a crazies!

RB12

Scientology is stupid, but religion in general is stupid. This isnt 1950. Science has answered the questions about our existence.

RB12

And Leah got fired from that talk show, because shes a mean unlikable c\nt.