Paul Walker

Dispatch Recording ...

'Dead on Arrival'

12/6/2013 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120513_paul_walker_dispatch_launch

First responders to the Paul Walker crash declared the actor dead almost immediately after arriving on the scene ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the call to dispatch.

According to the recording ...  the first firefighters arrived less than 3 minutes after a 911 call alerted them to the crash -- and one of their first communications from the scene is "two fatalities" ... and "DOA."

The man on-scene also informs dispatch it's a "Code N" incident ... which means it's a newsworthy event that should be handled with care.

As we previously reported ... several of Paul's friends were on-scene and most likely told firefighters the actor was in the vehicle.

Listen to the audio ... it's clear firefighters had no doubt Paul and Roger Rodas died instantly.

1206_paul_walker_remembering_footer

stfu please

TMZ is milking the $#!+ out of this mans death. Enough already. Clearly you bastards have no shame but try to at least have some compassion for his loved one suffering. Azzholes

Squad

Let the guy die already. God the hero worship around this guy is sickening. Probably a good dude, but he wasn't curing cancer

Mario

It's "funny" to read people are disgusted by TMZ's coverage of this tragedy and how almost nobody was disgusted when TMZ posted a picture of Michael Jackson dead on a gurney or a picture of the autopsy... which was more graphic and shoking!

Hankster

This was a horrible thought in my mind to vision this tragic scene out of the 911 call. I couldn't resist to hear it, but NOW I regret I did. I think this 911 call shouldn't have be on here Harvey.. just saying! TMZ should make exceptions when it gets to a point of personal intrusive family and friends heart aches. Would you want to have a 911 call with such details of a horrific death of you displayed Harvey? I know you wouldn't . Just make exceptions when it crosses the line of highly personal information like this 911 call recording, You can not do this to Paul's Family RIP to both victims of this accident.

Ugh

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9jHla_eRwU this is a music video from the movie with Jessica Alba and Paul Walker it brings tears in my eyes

bluejeans

TMA - HOW LAZY CAN YOU GUYS GET??!! Enough of the Paul Walker stories. DOA - duh! Is this a contest to see how many articles you can run on a car crash with fatalities?? MOVE ON ALREADY!!

Mikey

So he's still dead then?

Vote2012

Ok way too much hype over this tragic death, let's more on he is dead and all the stories and tapes and pictures will never bring him back.

janet

Enoughg already. Dead on arrival, no foul play it was an accident. It's over. Nothing more to milk.

Black Adam

I know Kris Jenner is pulling her hair out because Paul Walker appears to be more important than Kim, Kendal, and Kylie.

betseymcqueen

Hey tmz.. Did Paul walker die??? I mean.. I'm just curious. You guys post 20 stories a day that are all the exact same with different titles. Exploiting a dead person. You stAy classy tmz.

Sheryl

I didn't click on this to hear the 911 call, or read the article. I think it's disgusting to put this and every other 911 call you've EVER put on this site.

Stop your disgusting behavior and show some respect, some compassion, some level of humanity. It shouldn't always be about the almighty dollar, there are things more important in this life.

elizabeth

here we friggin go again.

stephanie

Let Paul rest in peace I feel for his family to have to see and hear that stuff they don't need that right now

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments