Justin Bieber

I'm Retiring

12/17/2013 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

121713_justin_bieber_retire_launch

Justin Bieber is done with show biz ... so he says -- thing is, we don't believe him.

Justin was at Power 106 in L.A. today, and said after his next album drops he's retiring.  The album comes out next week.

We talked to people in Bieber's camp and they said he was joking.  As one source put it, "The kid's got ambition."

Since Justin appeared at The Laugh Factory last Friday, apparently he thinks he's on a comedy roll.

He already needs new material.

1217_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

Swimmer123

I don't want him to retire he seriously has talent but maybe if he retires he can reconnect to his roots he has been on a wild down hill roller coaster and maybe him retiring can bring him back to the way he used to be and possible bring him back better than ever I would certainly become a beliber again if he returns to his old ways no problem I just stopped because he has been doing a lot of bad things.....I miss the old justin :(

Amari

He probably wants a break from all you crazy people out there

Lynn317

WOW - CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY THIS YEAR - MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE.

Rocko

JB Just Go Away !! Your Bloddy Awful !

Casey

Please let him be telling the truth!

Carl

His sales and popularity are about to crash anyway (that's just what happens with child stars that reach his age). He will quickly learn how few friends he really has and how little anyone cares once he is no longer a cash cow.

Sstaples0718

Funny my little girl watched it and thought he was telling the truth so she was crying her eyes out. He's an *******. Not to mention he looked and sounded high as ****.

Amy Gill

It said he was retiring then said he was joking. I saw that he was retiring and thought: yay early christmas present and even yelled for my husband to see it, I thought for sure he was done and I was going to celebrate until I saw the joking comment. That is just torture. Bieber go away, you suck and your attitude sucks. You're an attention whore.

Your S&M Girlfriend

You give us an out of context clip with less than 10 words and we're supposed to believe you? That little prick won't retire. He's like a curse that no one can get rid of.

LevinHarvey

As one source put it, "the kid's got herpes."

nhyink1

Promises promises....

jackmeoff

If we could only be so lucky ...

kristine

let us pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antigirlygirl

Um...yeah. Stop joking and retire already. Cheech and Chong want their bus back.

Lai-Lai

Oh, frabjulous day, calloo callay!