Ryan O'Neal

Screw You UT

Farrah Is Mine

12/19/2013 3:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1219-farrah-fawcett-andy-warhol-texasRyan O'Neal shockingly just won a huge lawsuit over who owns an extremely expensive Andy Warhol painting of Farrah Fawcett.

The University of Texas -- Farrah's alma mater -- sued Ryan, claiming the actress had gifted the painting to the school in her will.  Ryan, who is in possession of the Warhol, claimed the artist himself gave him the painting to show his appreciation for setting up the portrait sitting with his ex.

The value of the picture could be as high as $12 mil on the open market.

It seemed the will was going to sink Ryan, but the jury sided with Ryan.

Good thing.  Last week he told TMZ ... if he didn't win he'd die.

1220_remembering_farrah_fawcett_footer

BLUE UGLY 💩

No it's mine

Retail Queen

Good for him. There would be no painting if the meeting hadn't been arranged by him.

tippy katz

I keep hoping the longhorn logo on the picture will somehow pierce ryan's forehead and let some of the bloat out

Craig

The court should order it to be sold at action and the money given to charity......rich people have so much greed!!!

Craig

The courts should order it be sold at action and money given to charity.....Rich people are so greedy.....

tippy katz

The courts should order it be sold at action and money given to charity.....rich people greed so very much.....

J5236

It was really sad when she died, Michael Jackson's death overshadowed hers. I hope O'Neal takes good care of the painting - maybe he can turn it over to the UT collection when he dies.

ProudTexEx

What a waste. Another clueless Hollywood jury.

samael

I think that is sweet...now go home Ryan

Joey

He is a total douchebag, but he & Farrah were together for many years and have a son, and I don't see why UT should have the painting. Frankly, I thought her living trust was very oddly worded; it seemed strange that she would leave everything to a school she attended but did not graduate from, when she had living family and close friends who took care of her and supported her. Why leave everything to a school that is already filthy rich? The whole thing was odd. I'm glad the douchebag won. Their son should iinherit it next.

Diamond Goddess!

Ryan is evil!!!
How could they go against her will?

cementmixer

Good for you Ryan.

TuxThePenguin

Go on, Ryan (and to think I named my son after your "Paper Moon" excellent performance. Try n' sue my Alma Mater: the 800 lb. Gorilla. You best the crisp out if that gorgeous woman, you low- life bottom-feeder!!'

TuxThePenguin

sigh....please disregard obvious typos. I'm in... well... far away.

TuxThePenguin