Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

Borathayden

All BS. New identity comes out for a show. Others have done it.

stupidfamouspeople

Good. Bye!!

Sif

I can't believe I'm saying this, this makes me sick to my stomach.

When this kid was a normal innocent boy, who did nothing wrong just wanted to make music and people called him "***", "girl" and other bull****, now look at him, the media wrecked him, along with the haters they got to him it's obvious that's why you see him trying to be this "I'm trying to be coolll" stage so no one can call him those names.

I'm gagging as I say this, the kid does have talent, you may not think so, but I can see his talent, and he is very interested in music, a kid that interested in music as a small boy has talent. His voice is overshadowed by the dumb **** he does and pulls, but he does have talent.

I don't think he needs to retire. I think he needs at least a year or so break, he needs to get away from the media and go back to Canada where he came from, his REAL old friends (not the Lil Twist, ***got crew) will fix him, they will ground him and treat him how he use to be treated, they will fix him and make him who he REALLY is, it will reset him and his roots. He doesn't need to go back to the U.S because the media will get at him, he needs to go home and take a break, and come back when he's ready like JT.

Right now, he needs to be at home on Christmas Eve or Christmas with his family, back in Canada because he NEEDS it.

**** the media, **** what people say. If he loves music, he should not give up on it. What do you guys love? What would you guys do if someone told you "Oh you ****ing stink! Get a ****ing new job?" Will you quit doing what you love? No, because it's what YOU love.

Someone beat me with a brick, I'm disgusted with myself.

faxyo

helloooooo

Bill

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE !!!!

Ninotchka

Looks like Hilary Swank is mighty pissed off at something... oh, wait, it's that darned little brat again!!

Hold on a second, on your way out:
I see the good news is that you'll bid us all adieu, thanks!
It's totally awesome; don't come back because retiring pop industry means you better not start making come backs in, say, wigga-rapper form or acting... please, please no!!!

ledfootlily

Good. Hes bragged about he can do whatever he wants because he's rich. He's set a bad example for others and broken laws he felt he didn't needed to follow and antagonized every country he's visited. He's the liar!!!!

ledfootlily

Boohoo! Poor little gangsta wanna be!!! Doesn't like having his actions thrown in his face!! Grab your binky and curl up in the fetal position loser.

Moises Cordero

Really who gives a ****t just go away!!!!!

William

I don't know how he made it this long, i guess on his looks because the poor kid cannot sing worth five cents.

Fansrequried1234

Stop picking on him he's just a young adult in a big world keep it cool cause I lose to be a big fan !but doesn't mean you should pick on him!!!

Double Bubble

And some of you people think there is no God? This just proves there is and he gave us all what we wanted... Belieb dat...

Tod

Justin, if you're not willing to work then your H1B needs to be revoked and you can get your bony white act back to Canada!

paraK

Go get potty trained, find why you feel the need to have big bad body guards who is only there for "protection".Since you have the money join a gym, and learn to dress like a man (first step, STAY OUT OF WOMAN CLOTHING STORE'S).

Faunmax

Now if you could just get Miley to retire it would be great.