Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

taffy84

This turd is just trying to get people to go to that s.h.i.t movie of his jay z did the same thing

FLO

THANK U SANTA.

Gullible

I do so hope this is not yet another publicity stunt. If it is true then even though I am a lifelong Atheist there really might be benevolent God after all! Happy Christmas or whatever we all celebrate to us all.

LLLOVE

Lmao this guy is releasing an album next week isn't he? This is the perfect promotion. All the little girls will run and buy the cd just to have the last one. After that he'll come back. Watch

Biebersgranny

WONDERFUL NEWS and perfect christmas gift for the whole world!!!!
Everyone is tired of the kid who sings about girls and wears diaper poopie pants!

renegade87

I beliebe him. 19 years old and he has already made some of the crappiest music of all time. What else is left to accomplish?

Rizzo

In my best Tiny Tim voice, "Merry Christmas one and all."

Beamer4343

We can only hope he does....good riddance !!!

Coupe09

Sounds like the kid needs a break. See ya ✌️

Lee in Arizona

Yes!!!! There is a God! Thank you, thank you, what a wonderful Christmas present, Oh! and could you take Lindsay Lohan with you? Thank you!

BSname

So I guess he is starting his 1st farewell tour next year at age 19? Who are you kidding? We all know that in 20 years (if you are still alive) you will be playing remote Indian casinos filled to 20% capacity ( see: David Cassidy)

Cindy

He's just seeking a reaction just like Miley Cyrus has been doing.

AllieFrid

Oh good! Not nice for your little fans though.. use them to get rich and then walk. Nice of you!

Kristinajp

Wow, I told not to give me anything for Christmas because there wasn't anything I really wanted but Justin found a way to give me something no one else was able to give and j hope he sticks true to his word. It wouldn't be good to lie on Jesus's day! Thank you Justin, please stop doing chappy stuff and stay out of the tabloids because you're already tabloid sellable so retiring won't cut it 100%. Just stop being a douche.

Rachael

The snot is just despearate for attention. People are loosing (have lost) interest in him, the tiny wannabe thug nothing.