1st Legal Weed Purchaser

I'm Not Smoking It!

1/2/2014 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102-sean-azzariti-Getty
The first man to make a legal weed purchase in the United States ... ever ... is doing the most un-stoner thing possible with his new stash -- he's locking it away in a safe.

32-year-old Sean Azzariti tells TMZ, he's storing his 3.5 grams of Bubba Kush, his truffle edible, and his $57 receipt from the Denver dispensary where he bought all the stuff because he plans to donate it to a museum.

"It's a piece of history, dude," Sean says.

But Sean didn't go un-high on the big day -- he tells us he blazed through some weed from his personal collection to celebrate the momentous occasion, and subsequently binged on gingerbread waffles with apple puree.

0102_smokin_celebrities_footer

Jay W.

"Say nope to dope and ugh to drugs."

Yurra Knutz

Puff puff puff puff puff bogard... and... pass

lovegarrison

Now they need to make it legal in every state.. Lame Colorado?

Bypass

Look at these dweebs snapping pics of someone holding weed. Deep down, they all wanna spark so bad.

That guy

The Laws are so dumb for this. I'm a Denver native you have to enter into a state data system to buy a bag. It's 18$ a gram and if you don't have your medical license you only get 17% THC. The state is unorganized with the whole operation of this and people are so dumb that there supporting it. You could get your license before all of this but some how people some how didn't make the front page of a news story....fing retards!

hembeed5547

jivbb

Tiffany

Proof that this country is nothing but fools. Not just the idiot (idiocracy) purchasing this as though it is some sort of historical moment, but the idiots standing around him taking his picture. Journalist refuse to seriously question what our leaders are doing, but yet this makes news. Pathetic.

Randy

As a species, we are idiots.

Dead@27

Harvey and his TMZ boys just can't wait now until they legalize POPPERS in California.

Renee Higgins

Looks like John Cryer.

woolly -Bear

Alcohol is far more destructive then Herb. All you F#cking Morons that think otherwise are wet brained Alcoholics . How are your Livers doing?????? BC Growers.. ;) ;)

YouDontSay

kinda dumb but if it has a stamp/voucher maybe someone will buy it one day. I still have Jimi Hendrix vodka that never has become any value.

bonnie bell

I didn't know I lived near lowlifes until I smelled them. Still don't know who they are. What a bunch of losers who can't face life sober. Now if your ill I. Can see why its used for their need. But others including my cousin and my neice they are all disgusting.

msmoeliss

Mmmm. Gingerbread waffles sound pretty tasty.

Sid

Looks like a loser to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments