Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

billybob

No matter what, this bitch looks schlumpy. Next she should do a rehab for washing disorder . . .

SSinOC

Eating disorder like Demi? Didn't she admit her coke addiction later?

manbearpig

imagine what the future holds.
sailborne taxis, cities of gold.
puppies on a hovercraft, leap on hold.
imagine what the future holds.
popular science..... the future of.

manbearpig

kesha is totally built to be ugly.
she even has a weird gut and just an overall ugly body.
there is nothing that can fix the fact that her body is condemned.

Doodlebug

Even if she puts weight back on, her butt will still be flat as a pancake

Doodlebug

He body looks like a 65 year old body

VictoriaGirl

When is she going to go to rehab for drugs and alcohol abuse?

TheWacoKidd

I guess she really hasn't been waking up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

Catty

This is what this annoying talentess woman wanted, make noise, And what better way to do that than to check to rehab and give TMZ and the others someting to talk about. she's a fake

lisa

Man, it would hard for me to be a vegetarian. That is really weird to me. I couldn't do it, but I guess it works for some people. I would eat way too much.

NYC

Wait...she has an eating disorder? As in over eating??

sam

she does not look like she has a eating disorder.oh well she getting help for something

manbearpig

imagine what the future holds.
sailborne taxis, cities of gold.
puppies on a hovercraft, leap on hold.
imagine what the future holds.
popular science..... the future of.

Doodlebug

She looks like a barfer she has no enamel and her teeth are yellowish color

Kristinajp

She just aired her own show on M TV Ke$ha my beautiful life, I was a whole series, she performing at the m I sic awards this past year and she's always on one of entertainment shows or sites. ..how do some of you NOT know who she is. I heard a long time ago she was one of the families Paris Hiltons stayed with when she did that old reality show with Nicole Rit hie...not sure if that is true but at the time it was when she first came out and I was wondering how she got. A music career because she wasn't some cutey type and she didn't seem talented at the time.