Ludacris' Baby Mama

You Treat Our Kid Worse Than a Dog

1/3/2014 1:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-ludacris-tmz
Ludacris
would rather spend his money on Kibbles 'n Bits than his newborn daughter ... so claims the rapper's baby mama.

Tamika Fuller just filed docs in her paternity battle with Luda -- responding to the rapper's bid to put a $1700 cap on his child support obligations.

Tamika grouses ... Luda has millions of bucks -- an impressive $80 mil between 2006 and 2012 --  and spends roughly $7,000 a month on lawn care and $5,000 a month on his pets.

So Tamika's calling BS and wants Ludacris to pay ALL of her lawyer's fees so she can afford to hire an attorney who will take him to the cleaners in court.

0103_whos_daddy_footer

Jordan

Ludicris will learn the phrase "Pay to Play" he will be paying lawyer fee and massive child support payments, the court will go through his financials with a fine tooth comb.

Dead account Delete at will

Figures a rapper would pay more for care of a dog than their child. Typical POS. doesnt even want to care for his own child. I hope she sues the fcuk out of him. What a POS he is.

Dead account Delete at will

Stupid POS cant even take care of his own kid. Someone should cut his balls off. he doesnt deserve them.

MrWalter

Damn he made, 80 million in 6 years. What the ****. Don't get me wrong he's a good rapper. What does he do. That wack ass acting, can't pay that.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Take care of your damn kid

buggaz

Ho' want more money

Tarington

Luda should be fed Kibbles n Bits just for stealing other musicians original material -- song stealing mfer.

Also, who the f**k would have a baby with these people? I don't know who to double-eew, Ludacris or his child's other parent? It's a f**king toss up.

Clytemnestra

If her numbers are even close to accurate, then, of course, the child is being truly cheated on support. If she wants support in the tens of thousands a month as so many of these money-grabbers do, then he should fight her tooth and nail.

anna

Good for her. I mean he is calling her a "childhood friend" so obviously they have known each other for sometime. Pay for your kid!! you spend more money on your animals than your kid? I dont get it these guys have unprotected sex and then just expect not to pay for the consequence. I hope she takes him to the cleaners. Also as far as the whole on a "break" thing goes...I went on his current GF Eudoxie Instagram and went as far back as 52 weeks and she has Ludacris in almost every pic every week even beyond the 52 week (which is a yr). They claim they were on "break" but how long was this break - 24hrs? I even posted this observation on one of her pics and she blocked me almost immediately and my comment disappeared which means she knows damn well he played her. Just like Gabby got played. Scroll Down on Gabbys Instagram and the SAME thing, she has pics with Dawane well past 52 week from now. So what are they taking like 2 hour breaks or something? Trying to save face. If these women had any respect for themselves they would move on.

Laurin

At least he takes care of his pets

STRAY

After making "Baby" with Justin Bieber, Ludacris should lose his rights to reproducing.

Eric in L.A.

Suggestion to all these dumb guys having all these bastard kids . Get some sperm frozen for the future. Get a vasectomy and you don't have to worry. It just makes too much sense doesn't it.

Johnnyboy

I'd like to play the "knockout" game on him

Yes, I'm That Leah

I knew he was lying!! I see this jack *** throwing money in the air at h*'s in the clubs. His girlfriend shows off her designer clothes all the time online. Every time they vacation in Hawaii, her she comes with pictures of her and rat face. Pay the max and shut your mouth!

This behavior is an epidemic in the black community!! I'm black and I'll say what I want about this.

Obamais still aracist

thats what happens when you get pumped by some one you dont really know before you get married, this baby moma is doing nothing but using her vajayjay as an atm

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments