« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Manziel

Makes Big Decision ...

I CHOSE THE BLONDE CHICK

1/8/2014 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

010814_johnny_manziel_launch_v2He did it everyone ... Johnny Manziel made a decision!!! He finally picked one of the TWO hot chicks he went clubbing with in Hollywood this week for a SECOND DATE ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

And the winner is ... THE HOT BLONDE MODEL CHICK!!!

010814_johnny_manziel_dateOf course, Johnny was first spotted with the blonde (her name is Lauren) on Sunday when he was leaving Emerson nightclub with ANOTHER attractive lady in tow.

But last night, the Texas A&M quarterback took Lauren to a nice romantic sushi dinner at Katsuya in Hollywood ... with the help of a chauffeur-driven SUV.  No word on what happened to the brunette.

After the date, Manziel talked to us about his brain fart on ESPN2 during the BCS Championship, admitting it was a little embarrassing, but all part of the growing process.

He also defended his friend Jameis Winston against all of the people who tried to attack his intelligence after the BCS title game.

"He's a great dude ... I talked to him today," Manziel said ... adding, "I've got a lot of respect for Jameis. I'm really proud of him."

Now, check out more pics of Johnny's blonde lady friend ...

0106_johnny_manziel_blonde_chick_launch_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nicole1005

Looks like that chick is eyeing him with a meat-hook in her glare.

Will Yablome

I would hit that ass hard!

KicksandGiggles

His handlers better warn him "V Pink" is gonna be tossed at him every step. NOTHING can screw up a football career than these kinds of skanks. He better wrap it until it bleeds mayonnaise!!!

OhWell

Why Not Both?
Nothing Beats Being
The Cream Center Of
An Oreo Cookie.

Kobe_No_Means_No

He will go bald.

I am Spartacus

ah Lauren from FSU. Gotta love a chick who sells weed & models for a living.

en Todo Momento!!

THIS! is the top dog of the league??? are you freakin kidding me? it looks like a little pedo club, like a group of 12 year olds. acting like a group of 12 year olds who are secretly taping themselves boinkin. this is the 'cream' of the future of the nfl? what is this? some kind of sick fruckn joke? jonny lame-as-hell. screw this joke.

en Todo Momento!!

his face looks like someone vomited up a freakin can of dog food, by the way... look at that face. i don't think i've ever seen anything uglier than that face in my whole entire life. yeah, get's all the 'hot chicks'. my god i cannot look at that face for another more second.

Machelle

I thought he had a girlfriend?

mallball

Johnny gonna hit it n quit it