Cameron Diaz

All She's Saying is ...

Give Bush a Chance

1/10/2014 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

010914_tmz_tv_rob_launch
Cameron Diaz is not down with hair loss of the vagina -- at least not permanently -- and she wants women everywhere to be ready when the big bush era returns.

Apparently men don't get a vote on this issue.

tmz_on_tv

Josh

So that's why JT left her.... makes sence

Al

Ghmmn

rick

If Diaz insists on wearing a 'panty sweater', then I will not be mowing her lawn anytime soon.

Eve Michaels

Since when did Cameron Diaz become the arbiter of good taste? Excuse me, but her opinion about how my bush, or anyone else’s should look, totally creeps me out. Now if someone classy like Naomi Watts or even Sophia Loren waxed poetic on the subject of “pubes”, I may be inclined to listen respectfully. But Cameron Diaz? No thanks.

Personally, I get where she’s headed with talking about pubic hair ‘style’ trends. I also get that full on beards for men are in fashion. But that doesn’t mean that I want a face full of hair kissing me or a full-on bush in my underwear. Neither his nor mine.
-------

To read more from Fashion Consultant Eve Michaels check out her blog at www.evemichaels.com/blog
_________________________________

Eve Michaels

-------

_________________________________

MJR

Guy here...I personally prefer the maintained natural look, though I can see all the heavy sculpting being necessary for thongs and whatnot. Might be generational also. I'm middle aged and when i was young, shaved was very unusual to find.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3