Woody Allen's Son

Diane Forgot to Say

My Dad's a Child Molestor

1/13/2014 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112-ronan-woody-01

update_graphic_red_bar
9:45 AM PT -- Mia Farrow
-- who was silent last night about the Woody tribute -- just posted this message, "A woman has publicly detailed Woody Allen's molestation of her at age 7. GoldenGlobe tribute showed contempt for her & all abuse survivors."
update_grey_gray_bar
Woody Allen's biological son thinks Diane Keaton's fawning acceptance of the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award on Woody's behalf lacked one material fact -- that he allegedly fondled his 7-year-old adopted daughter.

Ronan Farrow -- who's mother Mia Farrow split from Woody after she learned he was having an affair with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi -- tweeted this after Keaton's speech at the Golden Globes:

"Missed the Woody Allen tribute -- did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?"

Allen's adopted daughter Dylan claimed when she was 7 Allen touched her inappropriately.

Allen through his lawyer -- has previously denied doing anything inappropriate with Dylan.

0113-diane-keaton-launch2

heatherjean

Wow! I kept trying to see the resembence but after hearing he's really Franks kid i see that! Always love the wood's movies but am horrified by his personal acts. And now this kid! Yeah I'd figure the new daddy out if i were him!

Jordan

Maybe Woody Allen's Biological kid forgot in Hollywood they Love Child Molesters and give them Prestigious Awards for it, Only outside of Hollywood, do People think it is vile, Disgusting and he should have his Penis Cut off for it.

News Flash

Look at Michael Jackson and all thee awards he won. He slept with a baby doll.

BSname

These people just scream mental disorder.

August

Diane's used the Hollywood Jewish Casting Couch route to land all of her jobs; she ain't going to bite the hand that feeds her...

Sonny

In all seriousness, did his sister ever file a police report or complain to cops? Or did she just come out with it years later in an interview? I don't remember when these allegations came out. I mean, have these allegations been around for the last twenty years?

Rachel

Read the old articles on woody molesting his daughter. This is TRUELY a sick man. Shame on Hollywood for continuing to glorify this man. Kudos to Mia and her son for never backing down and continuing to call Woody out on it. This is a man that also married his stepdaughter whom he raised. Sick bastard

iolie

Good thing her children are both boys.

Me

Ronan Farrow is Frank Sinatra's biological son--NOT Woody Allen's. Look at him. Whom does he look like to you?

damienevil

and tmz missed paul walker loving the underage chicks

Thisgirl

That's what Hollywood does, celebrates the lives of child molesters, adulterers, druggies and murderers. And they have award shows to pat each other on the back and show off their success.

Strunz28

He has a vengeful nature like his father, Frank. Did I say that out loud?

CyndiChainsaW

So, I've not been a fan of Woody Allen due to his private life. Annie Hall was on tv 2 nights ago, so I thought I would set my personal feelings aside about Woody Allen and just try to watch the movie for its artistic value. Well, I watched it. My 2 cents is, Woody Allen is NOT all that. His "oh, I'm an awkward little Jewish man" was so annoying. Why is he held to such a high degree in the film making world? I don't get it. I didn't find it funny, or touching. Just.... Lame. I've always known from the Mia thing he was a perv. I didn't know what Ronan looked like until I saw him on wiki the night I watched Annie Hall. Goodness that man is attractive. 110% no where near being related to Woody Allen. I just wonder if Ronan has ever tried to sing. Frank Sinatra... Like butter for the ears!!

karenjj

That is Frank"s son!!!!

JA

I am finding that most of our legends have a dark side to them. It is so sad, some, i still admire their work, but there some so twisted, that I don't watch or listen to. I don't watch Woody Allen works and Gary Glitter. I know there is more, I can't think of them right now. Hollywood if full of perverts. That is why the young startletts grow to be so messed up when their parents don't protected them.