Kanye West

Is That Your Jacket ...

Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?

1/18/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0118-kanye-west-GettyKanye West flashed his lion-like dong in public Friday afternoon during Fashion Week in Paris ... is what we thought when we first looked at this photo.

Then we saw other photos from the set ... and realized it's just a bad angle.

0118-kanye-west-different-angle-Getty
You gotta admit ... it totally looks like a wiener.

tony gee

And yes, he must be ecstatic to see Ricardo! LOL

l

That'sRightISaidIt

That guy is a fool

Isabelle Romero

No it doesn't, first of all do you not see how dark Kanye is, that illusion your looking at is beige and light brown. it took me awhile to see what you were referring to. if some one TMZ saw this then some one really needs to get laid really bad...tsk, tsk

skwisalwaysright

I cant stand this moron! Ugh fur on a "man" gross!

kitnplayn

Come out of the closet already.

Carl

I didn't notice anything about that picture until you pointed it out, and even then I had to use my imagination to really see it.

jason

I cant stand the guy but that coat is effing amazing, What kind of fur is that? Ever if I could afford it I couldnt wear it because im white lol only a black dude can pull that **** off. BTW anti fur people can suck a dick. I hope you get mauled by a wild animal and suffer a horrible death. lol just kidding but nature is not what these idiots pretend it is . Nature is brutal. Most animals will rip you apart if they feel threatened. Chimps eat faces aholes. What we do to animals is nothing worse then they do to each other. If your stupid average house cat was 100 pounds heavier it would tear you to pieces and eat you.

2cray4

From what I've heard, his is not too far off!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I wonder if Kylee Jenner made a bowel movement today? I'd be more interested in reading about that, than this ridiculous, pitiful douche.

2cray4

Kanye's coat is fierce! I like my fur too!

Woot

Anyone who wears fur should be SKINNED ALIVE.

And before you ask, I neither eat nor wear animals.

Gsharon 710

One can wish.............lollllllll

2cray4

Fur supporters are mentally ill and pathetic.

Nobody Special

He is one ugly mo-fo, the only time he smiles is when he is with his boyfriend RickWado as his bottom. All the pics with the Paris boys and Kangay is all smiles.

Kangay walked into the coat-check room at the Hotel and just grabbed the biggest fur he could find. The name inside the coat says Janet Reno.

Kangay is thrilled to be in paris because he can get pummeled every night. Then he has to come back to the States and do what Kym tells him. "Wear this, tweet that, walk this way, don't smile at the pap, what are you wearing, buy me something."...

I could not even imagine what mindless thoughts come out of kyms brain.

Money, paps, handbags, botox, make-up, wheres my phone? epic kookiness

Dave Harvey

He is prepping for some more time in the Northwest Passage.