DMX

I'll Piss on George Zimmerman's Face

2/1/2014 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131_dmx_article_tmz_gettyDMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.

The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."

DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."

DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."

He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."

We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

jersey_Crip

Get'em x!!!!!!!

belieber forever.

i luv u dmx <3

Black Dirt Goodness

And blacks wonder why there are still racist whites....

Tony626

Rappers. Reinforcing racial stereotypes since 19whatever.

Seldombinlaid

DMX, and Game, I've done that before, talked a bunch of stuff on what I was going to do to someone. The heck of it this one time, the guy had some tricks up his sleve, and made me and my big mouth, look like a fool.

Randy

Spoken like the true thug and lowlife that he is. But, let me ask this. If this thug is representing a young black man that was killed, then who is going to get in the ring and stand up for the thousands of other young black men all across the US that were killed by other black men? Hmmm?

zombie

When you are an adult and act like a 12yr old, your entire point becomes null and void.

static

No offense but if you fantasize about using your penis doing anything with another man you're gay.

Truth

@ MaryMac - no i'm not Hitler or a Zim Juror. I am a Truth teller and find it hypocritical how Blacks in America buy into the Media fed frenzy that Zimmerman was a Racist and how there is no justice for Blacks in America. OJ got way with savagely MURDERING his WHITE wife and another innocent WHITE Man! Not to mention how Obama covered up the murders of WHITE people in Bengazi. Can't deal with the truth and the FACTS??? Wake up because NOBODY with a brain buys into your false claims anymore. NOBODY, except for ignorant morons who's cries go on deal ears. Martin Luther King was for "one people" and todays African Americans have done of a brilliant job of setting his dream back 50 years. Good going. Try listening to a Bob Marly song called "One Love" maybe that will open your eyes and heart and hopefully put an end to your false claims of injustice and discrimination. It's 2014 and the World has changed....when will you?

beachgal

Why would anyone defend a child killer, jeeze louise. So much racism & hate, so sad.

Truth

@Peekie, the world has changed.....the Black race has not. and by your insipid and vapid reply it's obvious that you can't see the truth simply because you don't want to see the truth. GZ was found not guilty and there is NOTHING you or any of the other pissed off people can do about it. Try moving on with your life and stop bellyaching about the verdict. Yes It's tragic that Trey is dead but this whole mess could have been avoided if the Thug mentality of so many troubled and misguided young people both black and white were addressed. Rap music glorifies this mindset but so many people are too blind to see it. A good start would be proper parenting....something that is sadly lacking in todays society.

melanie

I really hope some one like the Game or DMX gets a crack at this pos, then he can see see what it feels like to fear for your life. Hell I'm a white girl and would love tp beat the @#$% out of him for what he did to that young man.! Zimmerman is a ***** and will back out!

Truth

Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. Anyone remember them? Hello????

HumanNature

I HOPE NO ONE PAY TO WATCH THIS "BS"!!!!!

YOU ARE PUTTING $$$$$$$ IN THE POCKET OF A MONEY HUNGRY "MURDERER"!!!!!

WhoaNelly

That Zimmerman wants to keep on profiting from the Martin situation is terrible. That blacks are willing to play along (for money, most likely) is even worse.