DMX

I'll Piss on George Zimmerman's Face

2/1/2014 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131_dmx_article_tmz_gettyDMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.

The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."

DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."

DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."

He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."

We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

Luke

DMX and game have to watch themselves Zimmerman isn't going to volunteer for this unless he knows what he's doing and has something extra

Patch Eye Punk

You better watch it DMX. He wont think twice to pop a cap in yo azz too. Pop pop fool.

Nostraldumass

OJ and Zimmerman. One black guy killed TWO unarmed WHITE people, One mexican killed one unarmed BLACK person. "Kick his as sseabass"

LayLow

Well at least he's willing to put it out there, unlike folks who are racist, yet claim they're not while they're doing racist things. Then when you call them on it, they claim you're playing the race card. At least he'll own it.

inkfreak

Typical ***** reaction.

tessa

nothing like confirming stereotypical images

barnyardhumor

Thought this was about Kim Kardashian at first.

Gofast430

More big talk from another Hollywood WORTHLESS ******. If he think he has been so wronged Then take your black ass back to Africa where you belong.

baby

thats kinda nasty and gross to say such things, lost any respect for him.

Details?

DMX do not go to jail for this azzwipe.
He is baiting high profile names.

Mr. Mojorisin

Can't we all just get along?

HarpAttack

Why is this being tagged a "celebrity" match? That's almost as despicable as the fat boy. He's not a celebrity, he's a media-hyped MURDERER. I'd love 10 seconds with this fat pos.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

DMX that golden shower schtick . Was so 10 years ago. I did laugh reading this non sense though.

Sonja

Zimmerman will never step in the ring... we all know he only hits girls and kids and he doesn't even do that very well.

@RJJAuger

Only in Amurika will a murderer be turned into a celebrity!! We need to get our priorities straight people!!