Woody Allen's Daughter

'He Sexually Assaulted Me'

Hollywood Should Stop Praising Him!

2/1/2014 4:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0201-woody-allen-tmzWoody Allen's daughter claims the director sexually assaulted her as a child ... on multiple occasions  ... and says Hollywood should be ASHAMED of itself for praising him at the Academy Awards.

In an open letter published in the New York Times, Dylan Farrow goes into horrific detail about the alleged abuse suffered at the hands of the man who adopted her.

"When I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me."

In the letter, Farrow says Allen's abuse didn't end there:

"I didn’t like it when he would stick his thumb in my mouth. I didn’t like it when I had to get in bed with him under the sheets when he was in his underwear. I didn’t like it when he would place his head in my naked lap and breathe in and breathe out."

Farrow claims she would try to hide from Allen, but he would always find her.

As she got older, Farrow claims the abuse took a huge toll on her mental health -- and she was so messed up, she developed an eating disorder and even cut herself.

0201-woody-allen-Dylan-Farrow-gettyFYI -- back in 1992, Dylan's mother, Mia Farrow,  reportedly accused Allen of sexually assaulting Dylan ... and he was investigated ... but prosecutors decided not to pursue charges because Dylan was too "fragile" to endure a trial.

At the time, Allen denied the allegations ... saying Mia was simply bitter about his affair with Soon-Yi Farrow Previn (another adopted daughter ... who he later married.)

In her letter, Dylan then goes after several Hollywood stars who have praised Allen throughout the years:

"What if it had been your child, Cate Blanchett? Louis CK? Alec Baldwin? What if it had been you, Emma Stone? Or you, Scarlett Johansson? You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?"

"Woody Allen is a living testament to the way our society fails the survivors of sexual assault and abuse."

As for Woody ... he refused to comment on the New York Times story -- but has always maintained his innocence.

Meow

While this is not new information I am proud of Dylan for taking these actors to task. She's absolutely right. If you read the court do***ents it is very clear that the police, drs and judges believed him to be guilty.

Mlnred

Thank you!

M. Jones

Woody Allen will soon be dead and then it is on to his reward.
Good luck with that Woody.

Joe the plumber

Déjà vu Paris Jackson? Wait till these kids get a little older and the truth comes out about Jacko...

Mlnred

This young woman is going to suffer for a lot of years just like I have. Again I'm 63 and still dealing with my brothers abuse of me when I was much younger than him. And I have reported my brother to everyplace I cam and they said there's nothing they can do.

Mlnred

Her

TL

He looks like a pedophile. I've always thought he what kind of man would marry his step daughter.... a pedophile that's what kind

chicago_animal

He looks like a pedo!

nick

I am sure she said that to take the spotlight off Justin bieber......this is serious folks , for all those who have doubts...y don't you say you want to see him take a polygraph test

zombie

Not only is he a reprehensible human being and disgrace of a man, his films are boring as sh! T. If you have seen one Allen movie, you've seen them all.

RaineeDrops

does he have any other children or children with that other step daughter he married?

If so they should be removed from him!!!

Who else did he molest?

He should not have gotten away with it then or now.

Shame on Hollywood for supporting this predator.

Shame on the actors and actresses who celebrated him, how would they feel if it was their child? Would they then have cheered him on and talked him up?

Lee

Time to go to court. Roman Polanski has company.

Mlnred

So is there anybody out there they can help me bring my brother to . He not only abused me my sisters my brother his daughters probably his granddaughters. I'm from Littleton Colorado and I want some justice for me and my family my cousins everybody abused but nobody will listen to me!

kade

Woody's a pedo like many of the other big shots in Hollywood. Why do you think so many child stars are so messed up. Child sex abuse is rampant in Hollywood.

Pamela

Dylan hasn't been a child for a long time. she could have pursued this a long tie ago if there was any evidence.