Woody Allen's Daughter

'He Sexually Assaulted Me'

Hollywood Should Stop Praising Him!

2/1/2014 4:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0201-woody-allen-tmzWoody Allen's daughter claims the director sexually assaulted her as a child ... on multiple occasions  ... and says Hollywood should be ASHAMED of itself for praising him at the Academy Awards.

In an open letter published in the New York Times, Dylan Farrow goes into horrific detail about the alleged abuse suffered at the hands of the man who adopted her.

"When I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me."

In the letter, Farrow says Allen's abuse didn't end there:

"I didn’t like it when he would stick his thumb in my mouth. I didn’t like it when I had to get in bed with him under the sheets when he was in his underwear. I didn’t like it when he would place his head in my naked lap and breathe in and breathe out."

Farrow claims she would try to hide from Allen, but he would always find her.

As she got older, Farrow claims the abuse took a huge toll on her mental health -- and she was so messed up, she developed an eating disorder and even cut herself.

0201-woody-allen-Dylan-Farrow-gettyFYI -- back in 1992, Dylan's mother, Mia Farrow,  reportedly accused Allen of sexually assaulting Dylan ... and he was investigated ... but prosecutors decided not to pursue charges because Dylan was too "fragile" to endure a trial.

At the time, Allen denied the allegations ... saying Mia was simply bitter about his affair with Soon-Yi Farrow Previn (another adopted daughter ... who he later married.)

In her letter, Dylan then goes after several Hollywood stars who have praised Allen throughout the years:

"What if it had been your child, Cate Blanchett? Louis CK? Alec Baldwin? What if it had been you, Emma Stone? Or you, Scarlett Johansson? You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?"

"Woody Allen is a living testament to the way our society fails the survivors of sexual assault and abuse."

As for Woody ... he refused to comment on the New York Times story -- but has always maintained his innocence.

Mlnred

I'm putting myself out there but I'm going to name my brother Donald Allen nickels

thehoch

I think more than likely this happened but remember there is always, always, always another side of the story. Who knows about the mental health of this little girl and what role her mother played in her allegations. I wish Woody would at least make a statement. I have a feeling that a lot of info on this case is about to come out that hasn't been discussed before....

billson1234

I donto think there is anything the "justice" system can do isn't there a statute of limitation on these things?

lakergirl

What's the difference between Woody & Jerry Sandusky? Except 1 was praised in Hollywood, the other probably trying to protect his booty just in jail. They're both vile men. They both used adoption to bring them their victims. Woody should be in jail with Sandusky instead of being praised.

Mlnred

Like Woody abuse daughter nobody believes me or anybody else!

en Todo Momento!!

i mean why doesn't anyone ever 'believe' 'victims' of sexual assault? why is it always made to seem as though they are lying? there is absolutely no way of 'finding out' if they are lying or telling the truth? is it really this possible that every person who comes forward about sexual abuse is immediately put in a corner of 'she's lying'? he's lying, they are lying? i think it's time for 'the educated academic experts' to slowly start like trying to 'figure' this out. i mean you are 'exploring space and the universe and science' but you cannot 'find some system' of 'finding out if a kid is making things up about being sexually penetrated, sexually 'violated' (is this 'not a unanimous distinction by all experts involved, that 'is it really a violation, according to 'which standards'? is this where we are 'stuck'? that 'expert society cannot agree on 'terminology'? such as 'violation' and or 'predator'? we cannot say for one hundred percent that a violation took place by a so called predator'? well, this chick is saying it did. so take that as your damn fruckn guideline. if a 'child' does not assess it as 'sexual violation' if the adult then does, that should be your freakin guideline or measure.) by a predator? this is really that difficult to 'figure out', academia, experts? psychology experts? psychology studies? it is really this complicated that every time someone comes forward, we have to battle with 'is this true or is this person just wanting attention and making things up'? we have to battle with this doubt every time now, someone comes forward with claims of sexual abuse? why do we have fields of study where these things are studied, if all these people do is sit on their asses all day? what the hell. figure this damn stuff out already. you have access to all the victims. we don't. so figure this out you dumases.

Mlnred

I'm sure my brother still abusing women

CremeBrulee

I cannot believe people are saying diddling Soon Yi was ok because he did not adopt her and she wasn't his stepdaughter because they weren't living together. They lived, as I recall, right across Central Park from each other because the WOODMAN occasionally needed his phukked up Hollywood SPACE, but they raised those kids together. Does anyone on here have children and a boyfriend? How would you feel if you found out your boyfriend was banging your teenage daughter then left you and married her? I understand it was legal for him to marry Soon Yi but it's so creepy and has obviously become a huge, unhealthy part of Ronans identity through his mothers inability to move on, not to mention that she's lived her entire life since then as a perpetual victim. Sadness all around. Woody is the sc#m of the earth.

OhWell

Holy
Michael Jackson!

OhWell

Same Thing Happened To Paris Jackson.

Mlnred

Thank you for everybody reading this I appreciate that. I'm sure my brother is never going to be put to Justice But the fact that he has abused so many people amazes me but he won't be brought to justice

Mlnred

So am I a lawyer, can help me

Mumra the Ever Living

Hmmmmm. Perhaps people should read this BEFORE they crucify Allen any more:
Yeah I know, it's a magazine of classical music, arts, and theatre, but on the other hand it's not a whoaring celebrity Web site.
The most interesting thing is that Soon-Yi IS NOT the adopted daughter of Allen and Farrow. In truth, Andre Previn, the composer and conductor was Soon-Yi's adopted father.

may28

Sick.... That SOB won't hide from his maker!!never watched on of his movies and NEVER will

nh

There's a very good article at the Daily Beast on this very topic; everyone who is buying this hook, line, and sinker should read it and then decide. Woody Allen was never charged with good reason. Read it! http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/27/the-woody-allen-allegations-not-so-fast.html