Woody Allen's Daughter

'He Sexually Assaulted Me'

Hollywood Should Stop Praising Him!

2/1/2014 4:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0201-woody-allen-tmzWoody Allen's daughter claims the director sexually assaulted her as a child ... on multiple occasions  ... and says Hollywood should be ASHAMED of itself for praising him at the Academy Awards.

In an open letter published in the New York Times, Dylan Farrow goes into horrific detail about the alleged abuse suffered at the hands of the man who adopted her.

"When I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me."

In the letter, Farrow says Allen's abuse didn't end there:

"I didn’t like it when he would stick his thumb in my mouth. I didn’t like it when I had to get in bed with him under the sheets when he was in his underwear. I didn’t like it when he would place his head in my naked lap and breathe in and breathe out."

Farrow claims she would try to hide from Allen, but he would always find her.

As she got older, Farrow claims the abuse took a huge toll on her mental health -- and she was so messed up, she developed an eating disorder and even cut herself.

0201-woody-allen-Dylan-Farrow-gettyFYI -- back in 1992, Dylan's mother, Mia Farrow,  reportedly accused Allen of sexually assaulting Dylan ... and he was investigated ... but prosecutors decided not to pursue charges because Dylan was too "fragile" to endure a trial.

At the time, Allen denied the allegations ... saying Mia was simply bitter about his affair with Soon-Yi Farrow Previn (another adopted daughter ... who he later married.)

In her letter, Dylan then goes after several Hollywood stars who have praised Allen throughout the years:

"What if it had been your child, Cate Blanchett? Louis CK? Alec Baldwin? What if it had been you, Emma Stone? Or you, Scarlett Johansson? You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?"

"Woody Allen is a living testament to the way our society fails the survivors of sexual assault and abuse."

As for Woody ... he refused to comment on the New York Times story -- but has always maintained his innocence.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ACE DEUCEY

Now you know why his name is Woody.

Truth is

Follywood is a perverted place so they won't stop praising him. They are protected

TuxThePenguin

ew! what a sick f*ck!

nick

Oh my...sad

nick

Men are pigs

ticallion

Why should we accept her naked allegations as truth? His relationship with Soon-Yi is irrelevant. She's a consenting and unrelated adult.

LanceBass

Woody has always looked like a child predator!

Bobo Frog

Hollywood is full of pedophiles. Google Dan Schneider, Himmmmm, Jezebel. That will take you down the rabbit hole.

LanceBass

If men are pigs women are bitches haha

CremeBrulee

After Woody got together with Soon Yi, I boycotted his films, a boycott that remained firmly in place until I broke down last year and saw Blue Jasmine because I love Cate Blanchett. It wasn't easy because I loved his films and I guess now the boycott is back in place. To me, this poor girls story has the ring of truth. Woody's pretty old, tho, so hopefully this second boycott will be over sooner rather than later.

Sam

Well....duh. This is nothing new with that pedo.

Lisa

So what does Mia Farrow accomplish in this? Cause we all know she's the one pulling the strings...that Hollywood should not give him any more awards? Is that really it? I mean Roman Polanski is till been given awards. But honestly, Mia will died a very bitter angry woman and if she's not careful, her daughter will die the same way.

Sid

Hollywood liberals will protect their favorite pedo.

RaineeDrops

So awful!!!

Wow.

Hollywood should boycott him and any of his films.

Brave and courageous of her to find her voice and speak out! Good for you, stay empowered and do not let anyone shame you.

He should be the one shamed.

Misfitttt