« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nate Dogg's Football Star Son

HOLD UP ...

I Committed to Washington

2/5/2014 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0205-naijiel-hale-washington-instagramNate Dogg's high school football star son Naijiel Hale is gonna be a Husky ... 'cause he officially accepted a full-scholarship to the University of Washington, TMZ Sports has learned.

Naijiel -- one of the top prep cornerbacks in the country -- tells us, "I'm very excited. I can't wait for this experience."

Hale tells us he's been working out in the gym twice a day and focusing on his speed -- while he currently runs the 40-yard dash in 4.6 seconds, Naijiel says he's working to bring it down to a 4.5 in the next 2 weeks.

As far as academics go, Hale says he's not sure what subject he wants to major in ... but tells us he's interested in studying music and business.

"My mom is extremely proud and my dad would be proud too ... I can't wait to be a dawg!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

static

Another meaningless story about another meathead.

christy

Give me a break. Let his dad pay for his freaking school. what a piss ant. I dont give a crap how good he might be there are poor kids out there that can use that waisted scholarship money. anyone who has more then enough money to pay for school that allows a free ride for their kid is garbage. oh wait look who we are talking about. He is garbage and his dad sure is garbage.

That Guy

Who cares. This is a couch dig story. Most interesting thing about this man is the career he had in the 90s. He has 7 children.. 6 mothers.. Drank too much, ate like crap, treated ppl like crap.. Died at 37.. This kids mother seems to always find her way to selling off these boring ass stories. She needs a new zest to her life

Kory

bunch of trolls here in the comment box, I see. You all can go drink bleach.

Bow Down, ****ers.

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

Good for him! He should be proud!

Soda pop

Nate was an USMC this makes sense

Rigby

Congratulations young man! Play hard and study hard. :D

blackpole

Bitter ass cry babies commenting go back on hating on Justin Jayne Kim or whoelse cuz your non talented ass will ever be married have money or be happy the internet is yourself best friend

mallball

Tree is legal in Washington makes sense

SeeSomethingSaySomething

Congratulations! I hope he can stay focused and far from the bull****.

Marina326

Yea for us! #GoDawgs!

Marina326

Good for him for pursuing his dreams and staying on track. I look forward to watching him play in our new stadium! Welcome to Seattle! You may not have heard but we're VERY supportive of our football teams!!!! Ha ha ha !

Dastarcity

I can't imagine a college keeping him at corner. A 4.6 40 is slow for a corner specially against the wide receivers these days. Hope he is prepared to play safety

backup

Kory your a loser go climb back under the trailer you came from.l

backup

Bunch of jealous redneck comments.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments