Selena Gomez

Bailed On Rehab

2/6/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205-selena-gomez-meadows-getty
Selena Gomez ignored the advice of medical professionals and waltzed out of rehab just 14 days into a 6-week program ... over the strenuous objections of the rehab staff ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Selena tell us just after New Year's she checked into a program at The Meadows called DAWN  -- for alcohol, pot and Rx Ambien -- in addition to what her people believe is an unhealthy union with Justin Bieber.

But 2 weeks in, Selena bailed so she could go the Sundance Film Festival for her upcoming movie.  She told her people she would return to the rehab facility after Sundance, but when it was over Selena decided she was cured and there was no reason to return.

0206-selena-gomez-sundance-04
Problem is ...  that's not the way the medical staff at The Meadows sees it ... the treatment program is 45-days and Selena bailed four weeks early.  We're told the staff feels it's essential in any recovery to complete the therapy.

Selena is telling her people ... she completed the toughest week, which the facility calls "Survivor's week" so everything is fine.  Thing is ... Selena's not the doctor -- she's the one with the problem.

0205_selena_gomez_through_years_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartel Gunna

Haha, this bitch is a loser.

Cartel Gunna

Hey Selena I got norcos and 80MG Oxycontin. Let me **** raw, I'll hook you up.

Lewzer

She also has a Cocaine problem.....

Holly

I like reading all the dirt just like anyone else, but isn't it a violation of this girl's privacy to publish details of her medical condition? It must suck to never have any privacy, even at your doctor's office or in treatment for something personal and embarrassing. Well, at least she gets to be a millionaire!

BurgundyLee

If she left rehab like that then everyone needs to stfu about Justin (can't believe I'm defending him). If she thinks like that then the problem is all her own, nobody to blame but herself.

Cynic

these reahbs are stupid it should be either jail or freedom

Unbroken Chain

Thats funny. Everyone said she's too good for Justin? They both like to party. No big surprise. Don't blame Justin, she's an adult plus they haven't been together

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She wishes to return to her homeland of Mexico, to perform in their famous "donkey-shows." Good for her, let her go....

spock

of course, they want that cash.

Breaking Bones

Yeah ...i get it
must be real rough being stuck on Justin...LOFL
get back to rehab sweetheart
he does not care

HngBlkBtm

I traveled about 90% for my job, and the thing to do with my team was to land, get a rental car, check into a swanky hotel, and find the closest bar or mini bar in our rooms. I stoped drinking cold turkey when I was ready to stop. I had gone to 'therapy' several times, and the only things that I ended up from there were high bills, new friends, I painted a bird house, and I learned how to play gin rummy. When you want to get clean, you'll get clean. I can't even stand the smell of rubbing alcohol now.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Who cares. She looks like a Mexican chipmunk that has Bieber crabs. Let her OD for all I care.

DiM

She does cocaine as well. Mayeb she isn't addicted, I dunno. But she has definitely been seen more than a couple of times snorting it.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Bieber gave her std's

MrHarryBawls2016

Selena Gomer is a real triple threat: can't sing, can't act and can't dance. This little skank thought it would help her career and keep her in the teen mags by hooking up with justin bieber and now that bieber has destroyed his career, she is looking for sympathy and is asking us to believe she had some sort of addiction (you mean besides being addicted to fame selena?) Not buying it. Now shoo! Get off my internets ya dunce.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments