Craigslist Murder

Real Life 'Dexter'

Claims More than 22 Satanic Murders

2/16/2014 7:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0216-craigslist-killer-02
It's insane, scary and believable ... a 19-year-old girl admits to not only killing a guy who hired her for sex on Craigslist, she says she killed so many others, "When I hit 22, I stopped counting."

Miranda Barbour is in a Pennsylvania jail, awaiting trial for allegedly stabbing Troy LaFerrara 20 times, because she tested him and said she was only 16 and he responded by saying he'd still have sex with her.  And -- as a molestation victim herself -- that set her off.

Barbour said in a jailhouse interview over the weekend she's been killing people since she was 13.  She insists she only kills bad people, claiming, "I did this to people who did bad things and didn't deserve to be here anymore."

In an interview with the Daily Item ... Barbour says the first murder coincides with joining a satanic cult in Alaska.

As for the LaFerrara murder, Barbour says she and her husband of 3 weeks killed him in their car.

Barbour says she has no remorse but does not want to be sprung from jail because, "If I were to be released I would do this again."

nick

Murdering someone for having sex with a 16 year old who is old enough to hace sexual consent in most countries......animal....satan is laughing at u

shanta588

White people smh what happened in the comment section saying of course she's a thug, that's what her kind do, oh yea I forgot she isn't black so no harsh comments.

nick

Ishe should have kept a diary of her victims and theur lives or better yet she should have recorded them......satan is real

garwilly

Looks like the typical loony white ßitch

nick

I hope she gives her life to jesus...pastors will visit her in prison

Coupe09

Damn! Smh! & FOH! She cray!

nick

How was she able to kill so many before she got caught??

spock

my co-worker's step-daughter's great aunt told me she's lying.

nick

Did she kill black people??..did she kill females??

dstark9@sbcglobal.net

She sounds like a girl who is very impressionable.

Bubblegum

She makes no sense. She was in a satanic cult when she started killing but only kills bad people. First off- people who are in satanic cults kill bad people- I doubt that. They kill people who represent good so their evil can thrive and two- how does she distinguish between good and bad to justify what she does. She is full of crap. She is a phsychopath. That's all. She is getting her 15minutes.

nick

The age of consent is 16 in most countries ...15 in some and I think that is ok.....a 15 or 16 year old is mentally mature enogh........

Liz

Honestly it sounds like she has had specific trauma in her life and decided to eradicate it from someone else's. I don't condone it, but if she prevented molestation of an innocent her objective was met. Our society should never accept harming children.

Yurra Knutz