« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jen Selter

Athletes Love My

Big, Famous Ass!

2/25/2014 5:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022514_jen_selter_launchJen Selter -- fitness model turned ass Internet sensation -- tells TMZ Sports ... she LOVES when famous athletes and celebs reach out to her about her butt 'cause "it makes me feel special in a way."

Selter and her bulbous derriere were hittin' the streets of NYC when we talked about how her 'donk has exploded on Instagram ... with more than 2.5 million followers ... many of whom are bigtime stars.

"It's cool when talent reaches out to me ... 'cause it's like, I feel special in a way."

Also included in this clip:

-- How many squats Jen does per day
-- Who's got the best butt in Hollywood

The end.

0225_jens_butt_sub_gallery

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

William Foresman

nothing hot about a big ass, sorry

WTF

You uglys ass hating bitches are actually saying she's a butterface?! She's ****ing gorgeous. Thirsty ass hatin hoes or HUGE f a g s

cc

THIS IS FAKE DUHHHH PPL SHE IS GROSS AND AN ATTENTION WHOREEEEEE

Truth44

Yes who$e they certainly do and as long as you keep sticking that BIG fake a$$ out they will continue to poke you in it!! #TRAMP

Yurra Knutz

With great ass come great responsibility.

Prince Clover

Does she ever stand straight??? Any poptart A$$ can give the illusion of a big but if they keep sticking their butt out

christy

This is gross. Sad this girl thinks this is all she has going for her.

cashtext4all.com

Not that big.

Ally

LOVE HER MOOSE KNUCKLES DEBBIE BOMBER!!!

Mrs. Leniy Stuward

Oh Great.. So..Hott.. Really very very hot Buttock.... I am also a young girl. I had never seen so many huge buttocks.. And more over I had no Idea that Buttock also very hot and attractive part of girls body..This morning I saw from my Friend Ms. Emmy Christina's Laptop. Hey , Now I got to know that why almost all the guys are looking at my buttock while i am walking on the road. Even I realized that why my Boy is friend also greedy to kiss and lick my lovely Buttock...For that reason now girls are paying more attention on their buttocks...You know what my Boy friend says.. Lovely and hot buttock means Anal sex must... Only anal sex can justified huge and fleshy buttock. Any way I love my fleshy butt and anal sex too..... and I love my Boy friend.. Bye.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3