TMZ Live

NBC Using Jimmy Fallon

To Strong-Arm Celebs

3/6/2014 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0307-tmzlive-launch

Jimmy Fallon's like a mafia boss -- or at least NBC is using him that way -- forcing celebs to declare loyalty to the Tonight Show and all the other NBC shows ... and stay off the other network programs. Is that unfair or really smart business?

Plus, Justin Bieber's long-awaited jailhouse urination video is released, and uhh ... can we say ... what's the BIG deal? Is Miami PD giving JB too much credit?

And, rapper Lil Boosie was released from prison -- and if this doesn't seem like a big deal ... you're SO WRONG. Raquel and Van explain.

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

Riiiiiight

They forced out Jay because he had the guts to talk trash about Obama, and Fallon kisses BO, and his mooching pig wife's a**!

stinky mcgee

Oooo, Charles... you didn't make a racial comment regarding late night talk shows and people who bust kneecaps did you? I think I might accept your apology if you offered it.

Stevonez

Fallon is a putz… always has been… never found him the slightest bit humorous...

Pat

I hope this comes back to bite NBC in their ass! Ridiculous decision! I don't think the celebs will put up with this!

Starbum

Fallon is an unfunny buffoon.

Tiggy

He's just a paid idiot, an so are his friends.

alex

whats up with harveys prison garb look??!!

lauriehas5

I really can't stand that girl on THE live. She is always fighting with everyone and never ever shuts up. I don't see why she is on live TV. Justin is a mess. This kid needs rehab. I won't even let my grand kids watch this punk. For to say he is cool and she really needs to go. Pls take that girl off. She hurts my ears.

lil Clifford

Biber shining in his fame every time I turn on the t.v. I hear his name lil biber's done another silly crime can't seem to get selena off his mind you have your bilibers but im like randy moss an explosive reciever difference between me and you im an achiever I look at you and I see a pretender a cheap piece of steak I eat for dinner when I started I was beginner perfected myself into a contender biber your a rookie ill leave you shook I can read you like an open book I can careless about your pretty boy looks or the way you abuse your fame how bout something different many people's wish I could have your riches if I had 6 millon I would feed the poor buy a family a home give em a place to be warm not everyone has a roof over there head to protect from the storm Obama america needs you to be foucsed children are dying mothers r crying and I all I hear is you lying this a year for action rember my name is darius roddy and im speaking out time to show the whole world what real music about

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2