Chris Brown

Jail Is Terrible

I Feel Like a 'Caged Animal'

3/21/2014 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

03-21-14-chris-brown-court-tmz
Chris Brown says he's finally been scared straight -- because he learned pretty quickly ... jail sucks.

You'd think the photos of Rihanna's battered face would have left an impression ... on him.  But apparently it took a few days in solitary to shake Chris to the core.

One source -- who recently spoke with Brown on the phone -- tells us, Chris says he feels like "a caged animal," calling it "the worst experience of my life."

We're told Chris has been spending his time behind bars working out and writing music.  He's telling people on the phone, "I'll never f*** up again."

Not particularly convincing.

Lucky for Chris ... he's rich enough to buy his way out of jail -- as we reported, he's negotiating to pay off his alleged assault victim in D.C. so the case goes away and the judge in the Rihanna case lets him loose ... to roam freely again.

1122_chris_brown_through_years_footer

NitaB

Its funny how people act like they are saints and judge others wrong doing. I dnt agree with things he has done and idk what he has been through or is going through. I still like some of his music and he still has a great voice. I cnt say much about him as a person because idk him personally. He does need to get a grip on reality though and stop his wrong doing. God has a path for everyone and some stray from that path but hopefully he will get it together soon.

Blackpower

His loyal video out monday

christy

You are an animal!! Maybe you should review.

ashface1213

He is a animal..

Emily

Good. Now he knows what it feels like to have someone stronger and more powerful than you hurt you. I have to think that being locked "in a cage" is not as horrifying as being beaten to a pulp by someone you can't get away from. Karma.

Dee Kat

I got more time on the toilet than this guy has done. What a cry baby I've dun years and he cryin bout a week. Bitch

Hammer

U are a caged animal

donald keith

I'm sure he'll find him a daddy to protect him, not like he's a man.

may28

Awe....hims sad because hims has to pay for hims being a *&%hole. Its jail ya d bag its not supposed to be fun. Also mind you he is just in jail. Hes not in prison. But still what a dumb @#$.

gegeok

Hahaaaaa

Richtofenspistol

Dear Mama... Could u please sen me $250 for some honey buns and coffee? I miss you & Ri-Ri... tell my fans i love em'... En keep it real. PS- They makin' me DO things at night and in the shower so i aint been workin on my steps but i got a friend that helps me keep the guys off of me. GOD PLEASE GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! Ewww

kuddle

Reading some of these comments I could swear nobody has ever done anything wrong. Chris has done some **** just like any other young man trying find his way to maturity. Only thing different is he has money and STUPID ASS TMZ follows him around reporting every bad thing he does and not the good. To all the ppl calling him an animal or wishing death upon him is wrong. Idgaf who comments just know that before u crucify the guy for his wrong doings just remember that u have done **** too. FREE CHRIS!

thomasdave

Anyway, Chris is a human so it is good if a person learn something better as usual after some bad time.

2idiots

Chris come on buddy, you were man enough to beat up a girl - JAIL should be a piece of cake for tough guy like you.
you'll be cryin' like the baby you are if you end up in prison.
toughen the phuck up big boy.

jenlolo

Animals are in cages against their wills and are just there for the human amusement mean while you are a human being who made pretty nasty choices!! You broke the law and rihana's face!! You deserve the reality check you are. Getting ! You and only you placed yourself I'm that jail!! :)