Chris Brown

Jail Is Terrible

I Feel Like a 'Caged Animal'

3/21/2014 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

03-21-14-chris-brown-court-tmz
Chris Brown says he's finally been scared straight -- because he learned pretty quickly ... jail sucks.

You'd think the photos of Rihanna's battered face would have left an impression ... on him.  But apparently it took a few days in solitary to shake Chris to the core.

One source -- who recently spoke with Brown on the phone -- tells us, Chris says he feels like "a caged animal," calling it "the worst experience of my life."

We're told Chris has been spending his time behind bars working out and writing music.  He's telling people on the phone, "I'll never f*** up again."

Not particularly convincing.

Lucky for Chris ... he's rich enough to buy his way out of jail -- as we reported, he's negotiating to pay off his alleged assault victim in D.C. so the case goes away and the judge in the Rihanna case lets him loose ... to roam freely again.

1122_chris_brown_through_years_footer

Brian

This is why stars need to stop getting good treatment. All it does is let them keep being creeps. Maybe a few days in real jail would wake up The Bieb. Miley could use a month to get her off of her drugs too.

yeahright?

Anger issues ? I believe they call it psychopathy , he's so ugly , like a turd with teeth.

kromen

I bet his ass wished he took his punishment like a man the first time around. He would have been free and clear by now.

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

C'mon he's 24! 24 ****ing years old, he's young enough to make mistakes and learn from them. Of course he's going to change, it just took a little longer with him lol

Toilethead

If he didn't act like an animal he wouldn't be there.

Stef

He needs to shut up.

Don't act like a caged animal then whine when you get treated like one.

TMZFan84

It won't last long.

bart

See what happens when you beat up women and are given many many breaks. I say let him rot four more years in jail.

think101

OOOOOH, you mean this kind of I'm going to jail if I break the rules, I misunderstood.

bart

Maybe he can learn to paint in jail because he sure cannot paint now.

Blackpower

He getting out to kill the charts oops my bad he is already killing the charts

butchinharriman

He is an animal, so it's a perfect place for him.

porkchop

Sweetie, you ARE an animal. You kicked the piss out of someone you were supposed to be in love with and that hurt her. I hope you are hurting just as badly now as she did then. Ironically, all of these years later and despite the two of you getting along in your own sick ways with one another, you are STILL paying for that now, just llke she is.

zombie

Awwww. Well what makes him a super, special snowflake? ALL prisoners feel like caged animals BUT they man/woman up and deal with it. For all of Brown's bravura and machismo, you would think the little girl coukd suck it up like a man and not cry like a bitch. Maybe he should have considered all this before he beat up his girlfriend and threw punches at other people violating his probation. Cry me a river!

mugadoon

Right where that caged animal belongs. I hope he rots. He will be absolutely NO LOSS to humanity.