Chris Brown

Jail Is Terrible

I Feel Like a 'Caged Animal'

3/21/2014 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

03-21-14-chris-brown-court-tmz
Chris Brown says he's finally been scared straight -- because he learned pretty quickly ... jail sucks.

You'd think the photos of Rihanna's battered face would have left an impression ... on him.  But apparently it took a few days in solitary to shake Chris to the core.

One source -- who recently spoke with Brown on the phone -- tells us, Chris says he feels like "a caged animal," calling it "the worst experience of my life."

We're told Chris has been spending his time behind bars working out and writing music.  He's telling people on the phone, "I'll never f*** up again."

Not particularly convincing.

Lucky for Chris ... he's rich enough to buy his way out of jail -- as we reported, he's negotiating to pay off his alleged assault victim in D.C. so the case goes away and the judge in the Rihanna case lets him loose ... to roam freely again.

1122_chris_brown_through_years_footer

Lynn

Not so gangsta now, eh tough guy? Rap about crying on your first week of jail and see who buys your music?

misswendiebaybe

Lmao. I did 11 days in genral population. He is a *****.

malcolm56

That is only because his ass is sore from bubba

JustAnotherFatAmerican

You punk bitch *****...

William Foresman

that's where the y all belong...

TraceyLou

You're an animal. That's why you're in jail!

Ray

well he's got the animal part right.they must have a mirror in there...what a 1st class waste of space

kat40

If he feels like a caged animal then stop acting like a dam monkey then jack a$$ ughh

Vote2012

Maybe he does have a brain? He is in a cage and he is an animal, very smart guy.

Fry Daddy

"I'll never F up again"...said every other fool that can't keep out of trouble!

Liz

Maybe, just MAYBE, try acting like a civilised person! Not some f u c k i n g woman beater. GROW THE F U C K UP. Pathetic waste of a human.

hotandcold

I would not settle a case against Brown. IF he beat me up then there is no amount of money he could throw at me that would make me feel better. Him being in jail for months or years would bring me satisfaction. You beat me up then you do the time...

Just Steve

People do not like Chris brown now do they

pat

who is writing this stuff do any of you people who write this crap have a clue this is not a job its a free fall because you don't know what else to do with your time you condemn every body go look in the mirror and judge your own self

EnquirerLover

You know what I feel even better knowing Chris in jail alive than in some hotel suite dead! Praying for yah Chris. Hang in there my boy. And a month will fly by and you will in that same speed require the treatment you need. You got 23 hours of nothing to do. Find a bible and readjust your commitment to be grateful for the obvious taken you have. There will always be only one Chris brown. As will as only one Rihanna. That's my girl deh enuh. Nuff respect to them. And they need to hang out with people like amber and wiz instead of these fake ass friends who just want to be associated for gain. They going to make it. Praying hard for this union.