« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Weir

Bitches His Hubby

Ruined His Birkin

3/21/2014 8:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321-weir-voronov-01Johnny Weir made it clear to hubby Victor Voronov -- him straying on Victor was inexcusable, but so was Victor vengefully defacing Johnny's Birkin handbags.

Johnny sent a remorseful email to Victor on Sept. 29, 2013 -- obtained by TMZ -- in which Johnny did a full-blown mea culpa for his misdeeds, but went on to scold Victor for destroying his precious purses.

Johnny writes, "If you decide to wreck things, please wreck cheaper things than Birkins."  He goes on ..."The f*** you on the Birkin is kinda cool, though, you artist.  I know you don't care about how I'll survive if you divorce me, but please leave my Birkin bags, Celine bags and Chanel bags alone."

It appears Johnny may be a little cash-strapped, because he says "I'm planning them as part of my eBay sale."

Johnny is incredibly remorseful in the email, expressing "eternal" love from "the depths of my broken heart."

So now it's clear ... Victor wasn't Johnny's only beloved accessory.

0321_johnny_weir_victor_before_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jackie

Typical gay boys. real men don't fight over stupido bags. Grow the hell up.

skittlesbreaker19

These 2 MEN acting like 15 yr old bitc h e s!! Grow up! Sounding more like PR garbage!

may28

Why?? Why get married??? Please people stay single till you find the one. Don't just get married because its the next step or society tells you, your supposed to. Marriage is for life not for "a couple of years until i get bored and i wanna a new model" its not a fashion statment or an fad. Grow up people. Be adults.

Ron Fing Swanson

Two turds, just punch it out and call it a day.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Nobody knows who these chumps are and no one gives a flying truck about them.

Why is TMZ forcing this story? Who gives a flying truck about these two pirates.

LastOfADyingBreed

Now that they are spilting here is your chance Harvy.

RaineeDrops

The flamboyancy is nuts!

If he cares more about his purses then he does love, says volumes about Johnny and what he values most in life.

Materialism, designer labels.

What a sickness.

RaineeDrops

Good thing this so called marriage is coming to an end if all the one cares about is his purses

Then they wonder why people make jokes.

Truth is

Truest fairy queen...more flames than a 5 alarm fire.

my2cents

Emasculated H 0 E S and their dramatic queenism...BLEH

The Man They Call Louis

Who?...

Just My Opinion

Real men don't carry purses. Looks like you have a white furry woman's coat too. Let me guess, the dude is the male acting woman in this relationship, right? Well, I guess that could be fun in a weird but strange way.

Unbroken Chain

Cpuple of homos. Who cares?

Just My Opinion

Someone said the dude looks like Pee Wee. In picture #18, he does! LOL

The other dude is not that bad looking, too bad he is gay, because I am sure he would have no problem finding a woman.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Sounds like a sitcom in the making. "Weir's my birkin"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments