« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pregnant Bodybuilder

MY BABY IS FINE

... And I'm Still Jacked!

4/2/2014 9:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0402-crossfit-lea-ann-wenn3Lea-Ann Ellison -- the formerly pregnant woman who was BRUTALIZED on the Internet for lifting heavy weights just 2 weeks before her due date -- is back in the gym after giving birth ... and says both she and her kid are perfectly healthy.

Ellison became an international sensation last year over gym photos -- which showed the 35-year-old doing a crossfit-inspired workout, throwing weights over her head, while sporting a giant preggo belly.

0402-subasset-crossfit-lea-ann-wenn2
Now, 4 months after giving birth ... Ellison says her son (3rd child) is doing great -- and she weighs LESS NOW than she did before she got pregnant.

Shockingly, Lea-Ann's not happy about being underweight -- saying it just proves she still needs to build up her muscle mass.

Don't we all. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Good for her, more fat azzed lazy moms need to workout during their pregnancy instead of just stuffing their faces

Deadpool23

I commend her for staying in shape during pregnancy, but Im sorry doing deadlifts while 9 months pregnant is not the smartest thing to do....plenty of other safe ways to workout while pregnant.

Cwizzy

I can't believe we're at the point of attacking people who strive for a healthier life for themselves as well as their children. Maybe the people giving her a hard time should step on the scale and decide if they're in a position to be criticizing.

Ashley

She isn't a body builder, she is a CrossFitter....BIG DIFFERENCE!

P*ssedinCalifornia

To be honest.. I wish I had gotten off my A$$ when I was pregnant and well actually before / during/ and after.
Not sure I would be doing the whole weightlifting thing like her, but really wished I would have exercised and kept myself in shape .. it's certainly harder to do now.. (one of my babies is 23 the other is 14) it's been a while . Hindsight is always 20/20

think101

Thats nice.

boo boo

This chick does cross fit (not bodybuilding) but I keep her pix on my phone for inspiration as I lift through my second pregnancy. My doc says to keep doing what I'm doing and my trainer pays close attention to my eating habits and workouts. Kinda suprised to see an update of her here on tmz, but who cares...she's RAD!!! Let the bashing begin - haters gonna hate.

CelticOne

Her name should be Lucky!!

aldz

Good for her! I am envious of her dedication and jealous of her body!

Johnny~n~Jodi

People are ridiculous first off it is nobobys business what she did when she was pregnant it is hers and only hers Second off she does not look like a man she looks great I would love to have a body like that... But for all you morons saying **** about fat women you are ignorant as hell for saying **** like that everyone is different and there are all diiferent body types so who is to say what is normal and what isnt... everyone needs to mind their own business and leave people alone!!

mindit

I've had so many complications I wouldn't consider this at any point of a pregnancy. But I know several crossfit mommies who had no issues and breezed through pregnancy. If you can do it, and I'm sure her dr approved, why aren't we focusing more on moms who do drugs and other detrimental things. I've not heard of a physician approved weight lifters pregnancy ending badly.

Astrogenotype

Proves how much people don't know about the human body. We underestimate our potential

Quinn

If a woman works out before her pregnancy she can do so during. I had women who were 9 months pregnant kicking butt in spin class. Good for her. Pregnancy just makes me want to take a nap.

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

Hey Mother, want another?? #MILF

Your S&M Girlfriend

Sorry TMZ, you either give me the whole story in one read or I only read what you give me without the REST OF THE STORY CLICK HERE. I give you plenty of hits with likes hate and comments and you're not getting another one out of me because you're hiding the last few sentences of a story.
The woman? Good for her. Damn good for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments