Chris Brown

Worse Than He Thought

FELONY Prosecution Possible

4/4/2014 1:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Chris Brown Felony
Chris Brown
is en route -- a long route -- to Washington D.C. ... and when Con Air finally lands he could face the possibility of PRISON for the alleged D.C. assault.

Prosecutors just filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in which they say the reason they've taken the case to the grand jury is because they believe they have the evidence to support a felony prosecution.

Chris is currently charged with misdemeanor assault.  His lawyer, Mark Geragos, has filed legal docs asking that the case be dismissed on grounds prosecutors misused the grand jury system by simply trying to get a dry run of the trial.

But prosecutors are now firing back ... saying the injuries were serious enough to require hospitalization on the part of the alleged victim, and that could justify a felony if they get more evidence.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Malaka

Lmao!! Good!! Couldn't have happened to a bigger jag off.

fozziebear

agree

shakedoggy

hold ur hed up hi brotha! aint no jale big enuf 2 hold u in! dey had betta RECOGNIZE

royalredus

I feel like this is all poetic justice for that horrible beat-down he put on Rihanna. I say GOOD. Rot away in a cage for a while.

tmzsux

Good, I hope he gets the max sentence!

She's baaaack

Wait a minute ... I was on a grand jury once. IT IS A DRY RUN FOR A TRIAL. If there is enough evidence presented to the grand jury, then a trial is recommended. I don't understand what that old fossil Mark Geragos means.

bring back recent posts

Yikes, too bad he never appreciated the breaks the judicial system gave him in California. Messing with courts outside of that jurisdiction is reality when you break the law.

two cents

This is becoming a witch hung. The story fails to mention if this is for the Rihanna beating. If it is, she's already made peace with him when they were together again a few months ago. How are they going to get a conviction if she doesn't participate?

Truth

I HEAR CHARLES MANSON NEEDS A ROOMMATE. #TRUTH!!

Ryan

I agree with Malaka. He is the perfect d-bag celeb to make an example out of. Nice pic too. I didn't realize he was one of the blacks with freckles...lol...I thought that those were only on the big fat black lunch ladies.

Golden Boy

Yet that fat white man that raped his 3 year old daughter is free. SMH. Free my ***** Chris and free OJ too.

Shoozie

I can't wait til he knows how bad it hurts getting beat up.

tymerz

Instead of the heading "worse than he thought" how about changing it to "better than we thought"????

midnitetoker

Chris brown is a violent repeat offender. He deserves what the prosecution is bringing down on him. Maybe next time he'll wear a mask if he can't resist the urge to assault someone. At least he'll have the possibility of reasonable doubt. He deserves at least a 5 to 10 year sentence for his habitual offenses. Money makes the world go round, but it doesn't always make criminal charges go away! I just hope he doesn't get a weak plea deal from the d.a.

Express

Hahahahaha -- when you're on all fours getting it good and hard remember hitting women you @ss...Karma's a bitch son.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments