Diddy

Soccer Playing Kids

Straight Cash Homie!

4/8/2014 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0408-main-diddy-cash-limelightPlaying soccer with Diddy looks awesome ... because when you take a break, he hands out CASH!!!

Diddy and his family hit up a park in Beverly Hills over the weekend to play a little soccer, when Diddy was spotted doling out money to his kids.

It's all about the Benjamins, baby!

0408-subasset-diddy-cash-limelight

BLUE UGLY 💩

He called the paparazzi for this obvious photo-op, using your kids to wave around money, so classless

K South West

I also love to dish money to kids and tell them to save it

Celeb Gossip Addict

Oh who cares about the money? Those girls and little Kenzo Hounsou are too adorable for words. Hopefully their moms are instilling some values in them other than the worship of money. I want to see all of his kids grow up to be as awsome as his oldest Justin.

Yurra Knutz

Hope he told the boys and girls here's some seed money for your first bank account but... Do NOT EVER depend on handouts kids.

Rigby

He did that cause cameras were around. What a lame a$s.

wecomefromacell

I love how many people are not from California want to live here. I am a decent from California back all the way back before blacks were shipped here from Africa and whites killed off the Indians. I STRIAGHT LOVE IT!! =)

anony

This is exactly NOT how you keep little girls off the pole.

royalredus

[sniffle] How touching! This brings back such a flood of memories from the days when my parents use to hand out cash at our games.

royalredus

My stepbrother's aunt got paid $7,348.00 last week, just by playing soccer with Diddy!

PG

Yawn.

MrsK

He needs to make some lotion rain on those ashy a$$ knees

Say what?!

I'm sure the Ice Cream truck came rolling around, and the the kids got money for that. Why else would he hand out cash to little kids in a park?

jen1978

Why not send some of that cash my way my husband was hurt during his time in the army and has ptsd +more Issiues. We got one lump sum and are back in debt living with his parents. Thank GOD he has ins. But our kids and I dont. I know that he works his ass off but still the men and women who fought and still ate fighting have next to nothing. It just does not seem fair. I am however glad his children will never know what's it's like on our end.

dale12

Ahhhh....TMZ, that's Diddy's OWN children who he is handing cash out to?! The Twin Girls, and his other Daughter from another relationship.

Marco Polo

How many freaking kids does Puff Daddy have?? Enough for a soccer team I guess. LOL Seriously though at least he is sharing his time with them which is more than some fathers do. Dont really care to see that he has money.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments