Nursing Home Stripper Lawsuit

White Guy Stripping In Front of Black Elderly Mom -- DISGRACEFUL

4/9/2014 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040914_tmz_live_youngblood_launch_v2The son of the 85-year-old woman who fed money to a male stripper in a nursing home says part of his beef is racial -- a white stripper lording over an elderly black woman.

Franklin Youngblood tells TMZ he wants his mother's nursing home to fork over $10,000,000 for robbing her of her dignity.

As TMZ previously reported, Youngblood is suing his mother's Long Island nursing home for organizing a male stripper event ... which he claims embarrassed his mother, who is wheelchair-bound and suffers from dementia.

What's interesting ... Youngblood's lawyer made the photo public ... which seems like the essence of the $10 million claim.  Interesting.

K South West

TMZ faninomia is rite... way to bridge the gap... hey Harvey isn't a Martin Luther King or anything

K South West

No ace of spades card on this one TMZ

A

I hope he gets fined for filling a frivolous lawsuit. That's ridiculous.

MsLybra75

HER SON AND HIS LAWYERS ARE IDIOTS!!! I have many strippers in my lifetime. When I am old, I will welcome it. $10 million is stupied.

Thumper76

How weird, a 'person' going for a racially fused cash-grab. Disgusting.

KicksandGiggles

Dumb sheetz - Yo Brother, yo' momma ain't worth $10 mill - I wouldn't care if the stripper grinded her like an organ. Tell momma to get over it. And stop with the color crap. Its making you look stupid.

Timbo

Should not have done it to/with her if she has dementia or something similar but the part about the dancers being white is just racist on the part of the son.

think101

Disgusting regardless of race.

cindy

So I guess he doesn't mind a BIG Black Male stripper hovering over his mother. SMH

franklyspeaking

I heard she tipped him and asked 4 change.. #SillyGranny #JudgeJudysLaughing

Sargio

What I read from that article, and I'll paraphrase Franklin Younglblood. "I'm racist, give me money".

Sargio

The fact he was white should make that racist prik happy, at least she didn't have a footlong hitting her in the cheek.

Lebowski

What difference does it make if the guy is black or white? Would the son have a problem with it if the guy was black? Blacks are always complaining about something and it's usually racial. It's not our fault that you're black so it's time for you to grow up and deal with it!!!

chicago_animal