Kate Upton

I Hate My Big Beautiful Breasts

4/13/2014 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-kate-upton-getty-02Kate Upton says she hates two HUGE stars in the fashion world ... no, not Chrissy Teigen and Cara Delevingne -- Kate's talking about her own boobs.

Upton told The Sun in Britain she wishes for a smaller rack everyday ... because of her love for things like going braless in a spaghetti string top and wearing small bikinis.

She adds, "Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up." This coming from the girl who constantly flaunts her boobs in magazines like Sports Illustrated, Vogue and Vanity Fair and made a fortune off her floaters.

Kate says she wishes her jugs were more like clip-ons ... so she could take them on and off as she pleases.

Ladies, the angry mob line starts to your left.

0310_kate_upton_sexy_twit_pic_footer

tmzcommenter

I could understand if she has back problems why she would want to reduce them. The bikinis she wears are ridiculous though. They're for a woman with smaller breasts. She could easily wear a halter style bikini which would give her more support and coverage.

MissE

Some of u commenters sound WAY to angry over something so trivial lol

static

She thinks she made on brains and talent how adorable.

akabah

Her boos r the reason that her is famous. Bitch please

Cyn24

She's nuts I love my small rack she should love her big rack a

DMunnay

Why, exactly, are ladies forming an angry mob line to the left? Because we can see where she's coming from and know how hard it actually is to have big boobs?

Rusty

I know exactly how she feels. I also have large breasts and have had since the 6th grade. I would give anything if they were smaller. The only ones that like them are men. They don't have to but up with the backaches and neck-aches.

Trigga31

Blasphemy

King Beef

If it weren't for her boobs, she would still be a nobody. There is nothing special about her whatsoever other than her chest. The rest of her is average at best.

Deanna

The men editors at TMZ have no clue about women. Article after article, it's misogyny everywhere . Or maybe that's just Hollywood writers.. But most women would completely understand about having large breasts and wanting smaller ones. They understand, and would not want to start a mob against Kate. TMZ portrays what they think how women are and we aren't. I would kill for smaller breasts.

Jo

Bitch, PLEASE! Spare us your hypocritical b*s. Tell someone who cares.

donkeybutts

I love them KATE! You are so beatiful and you have the personality to go with it!

Deanna

I should add, "most adult women would understand "

Chris

Bikini models have a short shelf life. She's young, she'll figure it out.

george