T.I.

New Bachelor Pad Will Set Me Free

... From Commuting

4/14/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_ti_crib_new_launch

When ballers like T.I. want to cut down their commute they do NOT carpool -- they just spend more cash on a new home ... closer to work. Genius.

Atlanta sources tell TMZ ... Tip just leased a 4 BR, European estate in the exclusive Buckhead neighborhood -- even though he and his wife Tiny already have a house in A-Town.

We're told ... the rapper's real estate motivation is simple. The place is just two minutes from his studio -- erasing his usual 40 minute drive home after a night of recording.

But check out the pics -- with a massive pool, outdoor kitchen, and entertainment area -- we doubt there will be a lot of sleep going down at this crash pad.

billson1234

Good for him

EggsOverEasy

Leasing and owning are two different things.. No disrespect to the TI guy whoever that is, but TMZ needs to put their tongues back in their mouths and find better news to follow.. I just got a new chain for my bike you want to report on that too??

Celeb Gossip Addict

Things just keep looking worse for Tiny and T.I. I'm not buying the studio story. He's never needed a separate house before. Sorry to see this happening to them.

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

divorce is coming in 1 2..

K South West

I stay down with the A town

BE

Why not build a studio in his home like Usher has? Smdh.

shanta588

Yea right will his wife be joining him or let me guess the other house is closer for her.just divorce already.

shanta588

This man been traveling to the studio for 20+ years shouldn't he had done that when it was a recession and everybody was trying to save their money especially gas money

nana

Next is letting Tiny go!

train wreck

beautiful house, fugly decor...

Az Heat

I bet a lot of us that comment here on all of these Tmz posts have more interesting and real life sh!t going on and we would have better material to write on than more than half of these celebrities, rappers or athletes that are constantly getting in trouble! How hard is it to be rich and famous and just stay out of trouble! Ha

Tazz

He is worth about 50 million dollars and going up every damn day. He can build a studio in his house. He and tiny are just keeping up appearances for the show because Tiny wants fame on her own. T.I. only comes there for shooting now since he is at the "studio" 7 days a week.

TD_D

That's where he wants to bring his whores! Because he knows he can't bring them to his house with his family and kids there

boo boo

Bachelor pad? Nooooo! She's a ride or die wife - don't do that to her!

Nicoleasm

He'll be divorced by the end of the year

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments