Chumlee

Lifestyles of the

Thin and Famous

4/15/2014 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0415-chumlee-pool-party-vegasChumlee from "Pawn Stars" was quite the popular guy this weekend ... hanging with a bevy of beauties at Rehab pool at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas.

He's lost about 75 lbs. in the last year, and stars on a super popular reality show, but we're sure the girls were totally into him for his personality.

0415-chumlee-getty

Bypass

For a second, I thought it was David Beckham

ó|ó

Imagine Lena Dunham with a bunch of hot guys hanging around her like that. She would have to be at a gay bar and pay them lots of money.
The girls around this guy must be escorts, paid to hang around and look interested in anyone remotely 'famous'.

twoaway

His legs are all bowed out from supporting all the weight over the years.... Good for him though, he's set himself up for life if he doesn't blow it all.

Retail Queen

I catch reruns every now and then, the show is fun and gave all pawn shops shows a chance. I've been to the shop twice and tried to catch a picture with the guys and was informed they work Mon-Fri 9am-3pm. It was still a cool place though.

JiLL1

Strangely, i think he looks better fat

Ritler

Ya Ya..On a recent episode he "lost his life savings in the stock market." The grand total? 50 bucks...its pseudo reality people. As for whether he can get a "hot girl" more easily with money than without..heck ya..but beauty is skin deep and in the eye of the beholder.

Duke

Bumlee is a jackass true to form. I was in vegas and had the opportunity to meet some of the cast including the old man and his son, very nice people but that bumlee and Jr were complete DIVAS.... they did not want to be bothered by the common folk.Cant wait till bumlee gets what is coming to him. He has absolutely no talent other than being a village idiot, I'll post my name cuz he isnt anything to sweat about

toddpugz7111

Props to Chum, hang in there, bra!!

blakhoode

Good for Chumlee on the weight-loss. If you have the money and the fame, I say live it up, especially feeling better after dropping so much weight. Am I jealous? You bet, but I don't blame him one bit for doing it, because I would to.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3