Kate Upton

Of Course I Love My Body

I'm Hot, You Idiots

4/16/2014 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0416_kate_upton_twitter
This is fantastic: Kate Upton -- one of the hottest women in the world -- has bravely taken it upon herself to dispel crazy reports she's insecure about her body ... insisting she loves every inch of her flawless physique.

The Sun newspaper ran a story over the weekend purporting to quote Kate, who allegedly said, "I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life." But Kate now insists she never said that.

She just tweeted, "Unfortunately, what was said about my body is completely made up to try and drum up controversy where there is none. Like every woman, I have moments of insecurity, but I love and am proud of my body -- every part of it -- and wouldn't change a thing."

That's right. Kate Upton wouldn't change a thing about her body. Imagine that.

0416_kate_upton_sexy_instagram_twitter_photos_footer

woolly -Bear

No you are an Idiot. Your breasts are the only thing marketable on your flat A$$ed body. Oh i forgot, your an empty headed Moron too boot. F - ing FOOL...... ;)

mousetrap

Kate is by no means unattractive. She is a cute girl. But I would honestly have to say overrated. Her face is slightly above average, in a girl-next-door kind of way. Her body is not all that spectacular, in my opinion. Definitely above average, but not by a whole lot. She has kind of a squarish look to her torso. Kind of a squishy, soft look to her whole body. I think her main appeal is her unconventional body by model standards and her simple girl-next-door look, and, of course, naturally large breasts. That may appeal to a lot of people.

Numapass

Thanks for the clarification Kate -,the original story alarmed me to the point where I accidentally deleted my lab notes setting out the cure for cancer - I guess it's lost for good now

CremeBrulee

Lol...anyone who can talk trash about this woman needs help. She may not be the most beautiful woman IN THD WORLD, but she is smoking hot! I'd love to see the secretary spread/muffin tops going on with those who insult her waistline. Unbelievable.

Mama3

Shes beautiful!!

American Patriot

MARRY ME.

seriously.........marry me.

Bob

A lot of women with big boobs complain about them occasionally, Kate just needs to drop about 15 pounds

Factual

I see her doing weight watchers ads in the near future

HillbillyHell

I knew her in high school. Back then she was Kathleen Uptonsteen, and had a heavy Brooklyn accent

JR

Oh dear, she's in coach. How embarrassing!

Your S&M Girlfriend

I hope she realizes how fortunate she is. She possesses a seriously low IQ. When I hear her talk I am almost embarrassed for her. She has a lovely face and huge breasts perched atop a so-so body. She's fcukable. If not for being at the right place at the right time dancing suggestively and catching the right person's eye she'd be fat, knocked up and living in a trailer. Fortunate indeed.

firebaby

every (naturally) big breasted woman, at some point or other, wanted smaller boobs... how is this even a story? how is this even a story, days after the original non-story came out?
i think she'd really want a defined waistline, but she's not gonna bring up her real life hang ups, is she? lol of course not... kate is known for her boobs, so that is what she talks about....

Ron Fing Swanson

Nice rack, leave it as be.

nyc44th

and of course TMZ failed to see if she really made that comment before they ran the story earlier, as usual . . .

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

This girl comes from money. Didn't ever need to work. Trust fund baby.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments