Todd Chrisley

I Don't Want to Drug Test My Son ...

I HAVE TO!

4/16/2014 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041614_todd_chrisley_launchTodd Chrisley isn't joking around on his reality show "Chrisley Knows Best" -- he really does drug test his son ... calling it "a necessity."

Our photog in New York City caught up with Chrisley and the rest of the family, where we picked his brain on good parenting ... and what he thinks is the biggest problem facing kids today.

Chrisley has said on his show he's spent a million bucks on rehab facilities for his 23-year-old son Kyle ... but now tells us why Kyle has to be drug tested weekly.

Watch our clip ... Todd makes it clear the testing's not just for cameras.

041614_chrisleyknows_kyle_launch

Casey

I think it's great as a family member effected by drug use this is the only way to deal with it . Being strict conscious and determined to help the user is the only way to help. Stop being mean unless directly effected by users you should have no opion on it. Keep it up Christlike you are saving his life.

Tascer

23 and still getting pee tested by daddy? Enable much?

Christy

A million bucks on rehab and couldn't cough of $30 for some Proactive?

OnThree

I don't blame him for drug testing the kid if he's already spent 1 mil on rehab.

PureRadiance

Wait- who the heck are these people anyway? Is it Andy and Opie......

Dastarcity

I absolutely love this guy. He is hilarious and he has some pretty good morals. Also comes of as sincere and such. Henry be different than everyone else but all and all I think he is a good guy

Waka Waka Waka

Maybe if you stop babying him hell man up

tech

Good for the DAD, my son was into drugs bad and I didn't have a Million Dollars to spend on getting my kid clean. Even if it's for TV it's still a good message on helping your kid.

westvil1

daddy is a big ole flamer

Craig Amabello

AMERICA needs to STOP ACCEPTING these LYING… PATHOLOGICAL… SELF ABSORBED… HUMAN S***… Into Their HOMES and LISTENING to the CRAP these PIGS Spout off on!

This S***BAG owes $50 MILLION to People… Filed for BANKRUPTCY… and Walks around acting like some HOT SHOT while his DOUCHEY KIDS ALL Grow up to be even WORSE DOUCHEBAGS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3